Southwest Companion Promo

This is a great deal. DH and I both already have companion passes for our older kids or we would have jumped on it. Already have flights booked for 2x during the window and flights in September.

I wish we could but none of the dates are in the 2 trips we have planned. but what a great deal !

Yea I wasn’t really impressed with the offer. You have to book within the next 2 days & only had about 6 weeks to fly to earn it. Then such a limited period of use. The earning & use period were very restrictive.

Yea I wasn’t really impressed with the offer. You have to book within the next 2 days & only had about 6 weeks to fly to earn it. Then such a limited period of use. The earning & use period were very restrictive.
Plus the companion pass was only valid for 45 days. I fly a lot and I couldn't come up with a good reason to jump on this promo.

Option to add companion for this promo is now available online

Just added my wife as my companion for our upcoming trip! :-)

This promo worked out well for us with a couple trips that fell within the six week window

Option to add companion for this promo is now available online

Just added my wife as my companion for our upcoming trip! :-)

This promo worked out well for us with a couple trips that fell within the six week window
My flight total cost for my trip ended up being $160 for two adults, thank you southwest!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter