southern calliforna ticket

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
might be a dumb question but recived our southern california city pass booklets.My question is when you visit disney there is only one voucher in book that says valid for 3 day pass do they give you a 3 day pass in exchange for the voucher in the book?
Paulh

Yes. You have to exchange your voucher to get your pass to use in the turnstyles. I would do this, if possible, the evening/day before you enter the park. That way you're not taking time standing in line on your first day in the park.

I'm not sure if you can exchange it at a regular ticket booth.

I also believe, from reading here at the DIS, that DL is the only park where you need to exchange the voucher. The other parks, i think, will take it directly.

I would do a search here to be sure. We'll be using our citypasses the first week of May! :banana:

Yes, for Disneyland you can exchange it at any ticket booth.

As the other poster said, don't waste time like I did standing in the ticket booth line at the other parks; you don't need to exchange it there, just go to the admission gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter