SorcererDonald's little VMK Farewell

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

As some of you know or read before, I leave for WDW Tuesday morning. Will try to sneak a few minutes of VMK in before I leave if we leave later than planned, but probably won't see most of you. I won't be back until several days after the scheduled end of the game, and I won't have computer access while there. So, my VMK time has come to a close most likely.

I hope everyone keeps writing and emailing and doing what you can. Don't give up, don't give up hope. I'll be thinking of you all and hoping things change.

Thanks to all of you who have shown me kindness over the years, be it through your friendship, kind words, encouragement, surprises, gifts, very kind trades, other trades that got me items I had always wanted, and various help along the way. I will miss you all and the game so dearly. Thank you to the Hosts as well. Phinny and Hula, I was around you the most, and I'm so sad I didn't get in one last Host event before leaving. Wish I could've told you "in person" ;) how much I appreciated what you did for the game (and Lily and all others too!). You all helped my experience magical, and I deeply appreciate it.

Take care all, and enjoy what may be the last days of VMK. Remember though that Walt, not Sulake, not the company, and not any current employee is the one who started it all. Walt started it all. And the magic he created that trickled down to the game that led to the friendships we formed today because of this game will never, ever die. Never.

*hugs*,
~Kelly (aka SorcererDonaldD)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter