Soooo Excited

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
I don't remember who recommended it but we are going to be down in SO CAL over the New Year's weekend and my daughter's birthday is New Year's Eve.

We are taking her to Disneyland for just the day on the 29th to do the happiest birthdays on earth but are staying up in Burbank because we are going to the Rose Parade. I had asked someone to recommend something fun to do ON New Year's up in that area and they recommended the El Cap.

Well I had looked at their website but wasn't sure whether I should buy tickets in advance or what have you. Well THANK goodness I called because they were already half full for both evening shows.

So I bit the bullet and bought the tickets now and even did the VIP. I think it will be worth the extra cash though for guaranteed seats plus hey we get popcorn in a souvenier tub and a soda. I also found out they will be doing a holiday show with Mickey and Minnie before the movie. By the way the movies is Santa Clause 3. I am SOOO excited now!! Can't wait!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay:

That will be a lot of fun. Be sure to visit the Soda Fountain next door for old fashioned ice cream sundae's. What a treat. I posted some pictures in the food pictures thread that is a sticky on the top of the board.

Have a great trip and wave to George Lucas for me. He's grand marshalling the parade this year.

Thanks guys and yes my soon to be 7 year old is going to be SOO excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter