Sooo . . . EMH: Do you avoid or take advantage??

We do morning EMH, then hop elsewhere. We avoid evening EMH, especially at MK. It’s insane busy.

IMHO I always prefer Evening EMH, especially if it goes past midnight, from my experience crowds diminish significantly after midnight to the point that certain rides are nearly walk-ons, not to mention, there is nothing like peacefully strolling around a WDW park late at night with virtually no crowds and ample walking space, you can even hear the ambient music for once! :)

Last edited:
Take advantage, usually of evening EMH. I never saw the point in avoiding it. if anything i may do morning EMH somewhere and leave by noon to another park.

We go to EMH if it works with our schedule...just depends. We do love evening EMHs at MK though. Especially when they are late hours. We have ridden most of the rides in the park with little to no wait each time.

It was a must since we were touring all 4 parks in one day yesterday. At Animal kingdom I was able to walk on FoP, EE, Safari and about a 10 min wait for Dinosaur all by 10am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter