Soon to be new VWL DVC owner! Thanks to Pat Spell at the Timeshare store!

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
:bounce: I'm so excited!:bounce:

I was just approved for the Wilderness Lodge DVC resale! I should be ready to book my first stay in about a month or so. I have to wait to make sure Disney doesn't want it first:(

Everything went so smooth. I talked with Pat Spell from the Timeshare Store, DVC resales (the one from this site:teeth: )and she was so nice and helpful. I had a huge list of questions and she helped me with them all.

So I'll see everyone soon and if you have a site where I can get lots of info on DVC (well besides here) I'd love the info. Any newbie suggestions would be great too:teeth:

Hi,

Congrats!!! How many points?? Welcome home!

Allison an associate

if you have a site where I can get lots of info on DVC (well besides here) I'd love the info.
Congratulations and Welcome Home. You've already found the best site. I don't think you will find one better. This is even better than the DVC official site which you will soon discover.

HBC

welcomehome.jpg

I'm jealous! Love that VWL!!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

Pat Spell is first rate. She helped us get our OKW resale.

Welcome Home!

We bought a VWL interest through Pat in December. She did a wonderful job. Now the hard part is the waiting.

tinkgrl - I got 100 points at VWL

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome:wave2:

Well then, Welcome Home Neighbor! Congrats! It is exciting isn't it..

Lisa

Isn't Pat a doll!! She helped us also. I just spoke to her and said our paperwork is on the way to Disney. Looks like we'll be making ressies at the same time.

Congrats to you. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

TTFN

Jetsetter90

:bounce: :bounce: WELCOME HOME!:bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations! Isn't it just the BEST feeling in the world to know you own a piece of the magic!?!

Congratulations.

DH and I are also waiting for Disney to eval the contract for VWL. Our timeshare agent is Shontell through dvcbyresale.

Isn't waiting the pits?!!!

Can't wait until we make our ressies.

Congrats on your purchase.

Pat Spell is wonderful. She helped us when we purchased our first resale back in 1996 thru the Timeshare Store and she was one of the original DVC Guides when they began sales.

I believe Pat's daughter was/is also on the TTS team. Pat really knows her stuff and is great to work with. I'm glad to hear she is back with TTS! ( I understood that she had retired a few years ago.)

Enjoy your purchase! :teeth:

Congrats!! I fell in love with the WL during my first stay in 1994, so when the villas came there, purchasing DVC was a no brainer. It does not get any better than December/Christmas season at the Lodge. Enjoy.

Congrats! Its very exciting, we just became owners at BWV. We love The Timeshare Store, they were great!

Wow, this thread is just over 10 years old! I wonder if the OP still owns that VWL contract?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter