"Song of the South" in UK

Tinkrbell

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if you can buy this video in stores in the UK?

I've never seen it and we cannot buy it here in the US (due to political correctness gone wrong :mad:) If so, is it worth buying? Via PALS rent a converter etc....?

Thanks.

I bought my copy a couple of years ago but I think it's still available.

Is it worth buying? Yes if only for the Brer rabbit cartoons - I fast forward through the rest.

Libby

Take a look at this site - it states that although it was available in UK for a number of years it was deleted in December 2001.

I've just found this using Google and haven't read through thoroughly so please let me know if it offers something it shouldn't! :

http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/feature/wanted.htm

This video has been deleted. However, if you take a look on Ebay a VHS (PAL) copy which is still sealed can sometimes fetch upto £75.00 !!! The actual film is O.K. and we occaisionally watch ours. I suppose it was the original "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" with human and animation interaction. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter