Something About Nothing ... #12

Hope you feel better real soon Lynne

Being sick is no fun on the weekends

(Next time if you get sick, make it on the work days )

Yeah, I agree Mac. Secretly hoping winter mess on Tuesday, to get a day off. We will see. Some are saying more snow, some are saying a mix, some say just rain, and some say will be far enough out to sea to not effect us. I should be a weather person. ::yes::

0653C38A-8DE3-4777-8D75-8274969E2825.jpeg

At least not feeling so sick. May try to make eggs and taters. Yep, easy Sunday, with birthday celebrations for dinner. We are a little behind, as birthdays we are celebrating were in January and February. Oh well, will nice to see all.

DB49BAF5-A466-43F2-9B2C-A843C0272CB6.jpeg

Lynne sounds like flu to me vs a bug. Hang in there!

Good sunday all:flower1:I see sunshine, a rarity here.

Good morning everyone :coffee:

Lynne...hope you're feeling better soon :goodvibes

Awesome day today with highs in the 70s but we will pay for it tomorrow with bad storms predicted.

I'm working on day 5 of 7 in a row ...good thing is I only work half of a day so I can go home and watch wd tonight :cool1:

Hope Carole is having a great day in the parks today...wish we were all there enjoying it with her.

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

Good morning everyone :coffee:

Lynne...hope you're feeling better soon :goodvibes

Awesome day today with highs in the 70s but we will pay for it tomorrow with bad storms predicted.

I'm working on day 5 of 7 in a row ...good thing is I only work half of a day so I can go home and watch wd tonight :cool1:

Hope Carole is having a great day in the parks today...wish we were all there enjoying it with her.

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

Hey Vicki.......hope your day went quick and you’re home with your feet up now.......

Having a blast!! Parks are so busy........I can’t imagine not having EP right now........

We walked into Kong EP and walked straight back out........it was backed up to almost the entrance......we can do it another day.......

I think I have the invisibility cloak on at times though.......said excuse me to a lady as she was blocking the path.....she turned and looked straight through me and didn’t budge........I said very loudly wow I must be skinny to be almost invisible........rude! She then looked embarrassed said oh I didn’t see you........I looked her in the eye and told her she was the first person to ever say that to me!!! I’m not small!!!

Apart from that having the best time........it is baking hot today again......85f.......poor Kyle has snow at home......did the parks this morning, some lunch out and then some shopping......and back to parks tonight for Potter light show and Doom and Hulk in the dark!

Time for wine in Club Lounge..........:D

Sounds like a lovely time so far Schumi.

Keisha, no, very glad I did not have the flu. Just a nasty internal bug that lasted a day. But it was awful, I have to admit. Hoping no round two, and not a cold either. Seems DH is congested, and said he is not feeling well.

We had a nice Sunday, enjoyed family dinner and birthday treats.

With that,
032B74B1-B2A0-415D-A9AF-CF36A37BBC13.jpeg

And remember:

0B0AD537-A1A7-40B2-A318-2DD9E766B614.jpeg

th

Well,
th
homies. Monday it is, and tired. Ever seem to have not so good dreams you remember? Did not help DH was up at 3am then 3:30 am and 4am, the last he finally got up and left just before 5. Next thing ya know, it's 5:52am, and I gotta move fast. Had to, it was 28 out. Yeah, car, I know roads may be icy. Oh not today, we are dry, but if you say it tomorrow and Wednesday, yes will be. Per our weather girl today, the next 2 days' commutes will be dicey. I know, another Nor-easter arrives in the wee hours tomorrow, and since it's really 2 consecutive storms, it's a 2 day one. Around 4 inches of slushy snow, with rain and sleet at times as well.

Oh, and apparently, we're not done with that stomach bug, little one was up with DH, tossing her cookies. Sigh, more cleaning needed. Older one is helping. Thankfully.

And yay! Tomorrow is Spring. Nothing like a winter storm to welcome it.

But, not complaining now, the sun is up, will be close to 50 this afternoon.

(I know, then all crap hits) LOL

Have a merry Monday. May your coffee, tea, or drink of choice be mighty good.

Stay safe Lynne!

Hope you survive the day
Sucks to be tired and under the weather and have to go to work

No fun little one still sick
Wish she feels better soon

Our weather is not going to be our best today
I’m looking at severe storms

Cute kitties

Quite the colorful weather map for tomorrow. Hoping we once again just get dinged. Mac looks like tons of rain your way, yuck.

Carole - IDK you’ve gotten pretty svelte:). You are hitting the spring break crowd ‘fer sure. How many more nights for you to have fun?
I liked walking dead tonight

Some slow spots but the show moved forward and picked up for me

I was thrilled, finally, it picked up! It cracked my top five episodes woot! Going to rewatch it again, a rarity for me.

Monky safe travels:flower1:

Keisha I have watched last nights episode 3 times now

It gets better each viewing

Yea we will be slammed in a bit with the storms
Had one go thru minutes ago and the worst is yet to come
Later this evening that will happen

I’m watching weather channel and see the tornado watch now in Alabama
Once it leaves there, I’m in the path

No basement to go to so figure bathroom would help for protection if tornados hit here

My area had their last tornado touch down in 2012
Destroyed our restaurant alley and a school

I can handle storms and flooding but not tornadoes

Since we switched from dish, I’ll have tv no matter what the weather is

Count me lucky!

No tornado for you, I hope. Lucky Mac counted. I may not be as lucky. Tomorrow, weather guy said would be the appetizer, with 2 or so inches of snow, then the entree on Wednesday, with 4 to 12 inches (yeah some disagreement with forecasters); but an all day snow day. I am hoping early leave tomorrow and a no go on Wednesday. Hello storm number 4, bringing snow this month of March. No lamb so far as we near the end of the month. Sigh. Lion came at the beginning of the month.

Quiet Monday night. Chicken, mashed and corn. Easy dinner, as only one very hungry was older one.

Hope MonyK had safe, good weather travel. Have fun with the Spring Break crowds.

Nice to hear Schumi doing well, enjoying the Darkside.

Keisha, trade weather with ya. I hope these 2 storms go further out to sea than predicted. Ding me, please. LOL

I am like this guy, it’s is Monday night, and cool inside.

C728BB15-5FB6-4FB8-81A3-DCC95EDD6870.jpeg

Relax, and have a good night homies.

Lynne I saw on the weather channel you are going for #4 snowstorm

Hang in there
You’ll probably have a lovely spring to make up for the lousy winter

Hi all!

We are getting storm #4 as well. Some channels say 2-4, 3-6 and 8-11. So who knows....but it all spells out one thing....S-N-O-W :headache:

Lynne where are you located?

Charlie just turned two months! His pediatrician put him on mylanta because he is spitting up a bit much. And now of course he has a cold :sick: Then the pediatrician calls this morning saying there was a problem with Lucas’s blood test....they didn’t take enough. So the poor thing had to get stuck again this morning :sad:

Ugh...get me to FL!

Massive downpour tonight just before the parade was due to start........real heavy downpour!

We got drenched making it back home to dry off.........

Another fabulous day........went to 4Rivers in Winter Park for lunch and DH had the huge Brontosaurus Rib.........massive! Nice though.........

Time for early night.....we are shattered.........

Hope everyone’s good......need to catch up on posts sometime.........

I think I am just north of you Kfish, Philly family. Aw, poor Charlie. My little one was born with severe jaundice, and I had to take blood from her heal every couple of days for the first 3 weeks of her life. Thankfully, she got her kidneys working fully, which was amazing, as the doctors said she had a less than 10 percent chance to be such. I hope the blood test shows Charlie is a healthy kid.

Yeah, now saying 4 to 8 inches; but they may adjust more tomorrow. Yep, the S word, ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ (snow).

Ack, caught in the downpour Schumi. Sorry a rain out for the parade, but lunch sounded lush, very lush, and yum. Hope the rain holds off for you the rest of your stay.

Night all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!