Something About Nothing ... #12

Drive by :wave2:

An interesting month, trip was grrrreat (especially SW holiday festivities, i gotta a new thang going on with a certain Beluga Whale:love2:). Still don't like SSR:rolleyes1

Came home to my poor mom suffering a multitude of strokes a few days after we got home. Was truly tough & go for a bit. Breaks my heart to see how she has morphed from such a strong woman. She's working dilligently to regain full use of her afflicted arm but more confused than her baseline, a mighty rough road indeed

Just home from hospital with DH, who had a medical procedure today. Doing well, being bad patient who want to go shovel snow. I may finally learn how to operate the snow blower this weekend.

My spare time has been spent dusting off my realtor hat and touring properties with Jr who is itching to buy his first home & planning a ride-along with middle DS who again has an semi pro championship football game in Daytona over MLK weekend.

Will read thread back in spurts while i can, hope all are well.

For those getting ready to roll on down to MCO :thumbsup2

Big hugs as always Janet......you have had an extra tough few weeks.......:hug:

And for your lovely DH too........:grouphug:

Your boy is buying?? Good luck for that......you’ll keep him right.......and I need to Google when MLK week is.....never sure when that is.........

Been such a busy day........but fun day!

Wine and Muppet Christmas Carol movie tonight...........:thumbsup2

Good morning! The good news is that my fever is gone!!!! I still have a slightly sore throat and annoying cough though. I have so much I need to do today and I haven’t even started to pack yet. I think some things just won’t get done. At the very least I need to get the cat to the sitters, pay bills, and pack.

Today is my last countdown day and I’m going really geeky with this one. Bonus points to whoever gets it. How may weeks left to my vacation?

33ah0xt.jpg
Glad you are feeling better now!
My guess is you are all set to go on vacation now

I'll take a pass on the prize you listed above......

Keisha, so sorry to hear of mom issues. Hugs. Yay, for spawn to own his own new nest. Hope he finds something close to ya.

Watching nothing interesting. 3 or so inches of snow. We were in a purple area for some time late afternoon, so heavy amount of snow and blinding to see anything far. I left work when it started laying on the roads. Never got close to even 30 degrees out. Should be above freezing tomorrow, but with 25 to 30 mph wind, chill will be in the air.

Errands and visit in store tomorrow. I hope to have a later start.

I’m at the airport. Will be boarding soon.

My guess is you are on the plane now and in the air.
So, guess you will be landing and at the hotel by midnight.

Hope you can catch 40 winks tonight.
Always exciting to be at the hotel

Have a great time Charade.........

Yep, Saturday has arrived..........

Walked, yes.......walked into village this morning. Beautiful crispy cold morning and sun was shining.......we have zero degrees though, but with coat, hat, scarf, Gloves and boots it was pleasant.

We have a lovely little gift shop that sells all sorts of Yankee Candle goodies and loads of other lovely gift items........it`s a pharmacy too, or chemists as we call them here.......bought a whole load of Christmas candles and got the last few gifts I needed to finish gift boxes for friends.......then realized we didn't have the car and we were very glad it`s only a 10 minute walk home!!! Joys of living close to the village but not actually in it.......

Some housework today and maybe a little trip report........lazy afternoon and pizza delivery for dinner tonight.......

Hope your Saturday is a good one..........:D

Have fun today Charade. Glad to hear you arrived safely, even though earlier this morning.

Yay Schumi, glad your gift shopping is just about done. I like the Yankee candles, but they are heavy. Nice you had a brisk walk into the village.

Snow is gone, but below freezing so far, so black ice is waiting. Will be making breakfast soon. Kids are doing the Saturday sleep in routine, and DH left an hour ago. Me, watching English football, and waiting for the washer to finish.

Little one has started packing. Need to remind older one to get his luggage out. Me, half packed.

Hey, hello sun, raise the temperature and melt that snow. Clouds, don’t come back until the early evening.

Have a good Saturday all.

I had a laid back day.

Got up late and ordered pizza for dinner...

No housework done today...

But did a run to Walmart for Mr Mac's beer this evening.

kind of like, living on
vacation type of day here for us.

Lynn, do you leave for Orlando before or after Christmas?
Know you return about the 30th/31st.....well, before 2018 rolls around...

I hope you have a blast @Charade67 Although a 2am checkin.. dang you must have been tired!

I signed up to word Mon, Tue, & Wed nights at gamestop... I must be a masochist... however, that money will pay for my Disney ticket. I took Thursday off so I could pack because I am going to my sister's on Friday right from work. Depending on what's on the half price line, we may go into NYC to see a Broadway show. I haven't seen are Broadway show since 1994. Or we'll just go to the movies :)

Hi everyone. Just a quick check in. I’m the only one awake right now. Yesterday was great. We spent some time in the parks, dinner at Toothsome, and then The TSO concert. We’ve had a couple of late nights, so maybe tomorrow we will take advantage of early entry. We have nothing on the agenda today except Mannheim Steamroller concert tonight.

Mac.......gave a shout out to ky07 the other day........he hasn't popped on for a while.......hope they managed to enjoy the trip they had planned!!! And yes where is Robo..........

Sunday.......freezing cold and raining this morning, now it`s just grey outside.

Slept late as we had a friends impromptu get together last night......it was so much fun, so no pizza for dinner as she caters a fabulous party, even last minute........they don't live far so only took a few minutes to get home and fall into bed......

Today, all ironing done and put away.......slow cooking a chicken for dinner tonight.

Have a great Sunday.........

Sunday and NOTHING to do but chill out! Tonight is A Christmas Story, LIVE! on Fox. I can't wait to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter