Something About Nothing ... #12

That really sucks...what is Netflix going to do for you? I had a month free trial when I purchased my new TV but only watched it once...so I cancelled. Might try Hulu since the cable rates are out of control!

The only thing I asked them to do was not charge me extra for the plan increase the other person made. The other stuff was easily remedied. I deleted the bogus profile, logged off all devices, and changed the password. I'm going to start monitoring the account to make sure this doesn't happen again.

The only thing I asked them to do was not charge me extra for the plan increase the other person made. The other stuff was easily remedied. I deleted the bogus profile, logged off all devices, and changed the password. I'm going to start monitoring the account to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Well that's good...glad you got everything sorted out.

Would it be weird if I sit out on Halloween and skip the candy things and just drink? Asking for a friend.
ummmmm this is how we do it in our neighborhood-we pull fire pits (if cool enough), have smore fixins, all adults have beverage and we line our candy buckets up on a table so the kiddos can hit 6 or 7 houses in one swoop!. Past couple years we had our giant bounce house up and movies projected on garage door (we are at end of a cul-de-sac). The local cops usually come by for a treat too :rotfl2:. They appreciate the hot cider and smore snack!
MonyK, we'll be at FQ 21 to 28, so if you'd like to say hi somewhere in the World, give me a call or text. I can PM you my phone number, if you don't already have it.
I will PM you later! would love a meet up as October visit was soo short.
On the Jewelry note:
My diamond engagement ring has six prongs-the jeweler we bought it from refuses to sell the standard 4prong setting-he said he's seen too many lost stones and decided to always provide a 6 prong setting. Good thing too-twice over past 20 years I've had to have the ring in because a prong broke - but stone secure.

or some reason I'm thinking of the Xmas leg lamp
I have that lamp!

Supposed to be working. Dietary staff at one of my NH has a food safety refresher class today (currently sitting in on it). instructor had them do a pretest (I did too) and thank the heavens I remembered all my food safety stuff :rotfl: I've been on clinical nutrition side for so long, but way back when I started as kitchen supervisor and it is ingrained on the brain to pass the RD test.

Mac-I just upped my melatonin dose to 5 mg-seems to be working for now-was having a real issue with waking up after about 3 hours of sleep and not able to get back to sleep. Melatonin definitely helping.

Fine-I will go back to work now!

Happy Friday eve!!

MonyK you have the busiest life!
Bet you love it

My internist gives me a 3 month script for ambien but I only take it once or
twice a week

The 13 days i was on vacation at UO only took it one night
It gives me horrible night terrors

Think I slept due to exhaustion
Lol

I like melatonin better but have to increase the dosage for it to work
now
Have had sleep issues most of my adult life

With so many making plans for a return vacation to Orlando,
wheels are spinning in my head to
do the same

Hope Schumi is resting comfortably and procedure went quick and successfully.

Like your countdowns Chuckers. Not quite ready to track mine, though this Sunday is 60 days. Eek! Actually, 59, as staying at airport the night we fly in.

MonyK, it would be great to say hello in person to ya and family.

Charade, glad Netflix was resolved. Hope you will have a good night sleep tonight.

Mac, hope you are feeling better and also get a good night sleep.

Cool night after an absolutely beautiful fall afternoon. Chilling out and may make some brownies to heat up the kitchen. House feels a bit chilly. Will go down to around 40 overnight.

Have a restful night homies.

So I had an allergist appointment on Tuesday and it seems it's time for my allergy test again. That means as of tuesday I was not allowed to take any allergy medicine or even my antiacid medicine. That's new to me. I was like that's going to be a super bad week for me. She said is your acid reflux that bad? I said oh yeah. She said well if you can't do it a whole week you can take it until Friday. I said I'll try and see if I can make it..... Well, I made it 24 hours and caved. Tums do NOTHING for me and that's all I'm allowed to have. Friday is my last allowed dose and I'm probably going to eat nothing but grains until Tuesday. YIKES.

The fiance is gone for 4 weeks. While the boy is away the Terri will play. I plan on cleaning out the basement and continueing to make the upstairs back into working order. I need to haul off 2 boxes of donate stuff. Trying to decide if I collect it all and have a yard sale but that's a lot of work. I dont know if much of it is really yardsale worthly. He'll be back just in time for Turkey and I'm so excited!!! Originally it was thought that wasn't going to happen.

Hope all are well.
Anyone here have a Netflix account? I just discovered that mine has been hacked.
I think mine was several weeks ago. I started having really weird movies show up in my history.

J
We get anywhere between 150 to 300 kids, depending on the weather (sometimes it's snowing here lol). Most tell me they make their parents bring them to our street just to see our decorations. Nice to hear but looks like word is getting out as the visitors have increased every year. Always worried I'll run out of goodies.
I used to think this way until my sister found out about her allergies. At disney's party the highly (well one of) of night was going to the special place to get snacks she was allowed to have. If when I get back into the trick or treat scene I will likely have a teal pumpkint o let allergy kids know I have some special offers. I totally understand the mass of kids though. Our old house had a 5 gallon cauldron and we rarely had anything left. To each their own.

At my wedding we're probably going to have 4 cakes..... His, hers, my sisters(wheat and egg free), and my best friends' birthday LOL!

ummmmm this is how we do it in our neighborhood-we pull fire pits (if cool enough), have smore fixins, all adults have beverage and we line our candy buckets up on a table so the kiddos can hit 6 or 7 houses in one swoop!. Past couple years we had our giant bounce house up and movies projected on garage door (we are at end of a cul-de-sac). The local cops usually come by for a treat too :rotfl2:. They appreciate the hot cider and smore snack!

My diamond engagement ring has six prongs-the jeweler we bought it from refuses to sell the standard 4prong setting-he said he's seen too many lost stones and decided to always provide a 6 prong setting. Good thing too-twice over past 20 years I've had to have the ring in because a prong broke - but stone secure.
1) I'm moving in during Halloween.
20 I'll have to think that next time I have to get a ring reset... or I might send a message to my mom incase they have to put a whole new head on this one. The sapphire is oval so I think 6 would look okay. It might be too much for my engagement ring though. Hopefully I won't hurt it as bad as a softer metal. It does stab me sometimes though! LOL And Micah! That was fun when he found out he gave me a weapon to wear onmy hand. :rolleyes1

TinyD
Hope you can manage ok when you are off the allergy meds!

I have had a lot of weird medical issues but allergies are not one of them

Mr Mac and son have allergies and they do complain about that

So I kind of have an idea of how lousey you will be feeling until
Your tests

With my first HHN this year I had to try and throw in a reference somewhere. This is wht I came up with in a pinch.
Obviously it’s nothing like the famous hallway scene. But it still makes me smile. I just love halloween!
F3C0ECE7-586D-45AA-B227-19CB871BA7EA.jpeg

Thanks Mac. I think I’ll survive. I’ve been on allergy treatments for 3 years so I’m hoping I’ve kicked quite a few of them. It’s reallt the acid reflux I’m a big baby about. It’s awful!!!

MonyK......glad you`re getting some sleep....it really does mess with your mind when you don't get to sleep properly........

Now THAT is what I call LUSH! LOL

lol........it really is isn't it.........hic......:D

@schumigirl Everything go okay with your procedure? If there's any recovery involved, we all know that you have excellent care and that Tom and Kyle are catering to your every whim and need.

17 days, homies. 17 days and this family will be in the vacation bubble. School and grades and other such responsible nonsense can take the backseat. We've decided to pull Corey out of school early on 11/17 and knock out over 1/2 of the drive down. By midday on the 18th, I'll be taunting you with pictures at the HRH pool.....not that I would do that to you or anything. :lmao:

Shout out to schumi

Let us know when you are back home and how you are doing

Good morning :coffee:

Yay for Fridays off wags..lately my weekend is Thursday and Friday thanks to our new work schedule. I still have 6 days off to take before January 31...just wish I had the budget to go away but a staycation sounds good too.

Hope Carole is doing well after her procedure.

Feel better Janet :goodvibes

Love the countdown Chuckers...it can be cool in early January. We wore shorts during the day and jackets at night but it's still warmer than home.

Time for me to find something for breakfast before it's lunchtime...scrambeled eggs sound good.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

I totally missed that @schumigirl was having a procedure today! Hope it's quick and painless!

Hope Schumi is resting comfortably and procedure went quick and successfully.

Like your countdowns Chuckers. Not quite ready to track mine, though this Sunday is 60 days. Eek! Actually, 59, as staying at airport the night we fly in.

MonyK, it would be great to say hello in person to ya and family.

Charade, glad Netflix was resolved. Hope you will have a good night sleep tonight.

Mac, hope you are feeling better and also get a good night sleep.

Cool night after an absolutely beautiful fall afternoon. Chilling out and may make some brownies to heat up the kitchen. House feels a bit chilly. Will go down to around 40 overnight.

Have a restful night homies.

Thanks for the good wishes.......:hug:

All went well, spent the day sleeping and home and being extra pampered.........pain more or less gone and I`m trying to tell Tom I`m fine......::yes::

Spending the day at home though........beautiful sunny but crisp day.......should be out really when it`s as nice as this......

Have a great Friday :wave2:

Did you know that the number 79 is a number of introspection and intuition? The energy the number 79 represents is perceptive and astute. It promotes the welfare of humanity.

Well, I don't care about any of that humanity stuff... to me, 79, is the number of days until I go on vacation!

Number_79.jpg

th
th
th

Schumi, glad to hear you are doing well, and enjoying some pampering. We will have another lovely fall day. Clear blue skies, and a golden sunrise. 74 this afternoon. Perfect weather.

TinyD, hope all goes well with the allergies. Older one has had them since around 3, and over the years, has had several different combos of drugs, and steroids, but only once with the steroids. He hates this time of year, as pollen creates an allergic reaction which sets off his asthma. Darth Vader is in the house.

Mac, sorry to hear you are still having medical issues, hope all is resolved soon. Was great to see you walk.

Yay! For the countdown Chuckers.

With that, I am so happy it is Friday. And no early games or other on Saturday, so I can have a late start. So looking forward to that. That, and a quiet Friday night. Ahhh, the week-end is finally in sight.

Have an awesome Friday homies. The end of the work week is coming to a close. That deserves a Wahoo!

LOL....CHUCKERS.....thought for a moment there you were going all nice and introspective on us....:laughing:

C3182B53-1306-4543-9E0D-2E3AAC2AFD2D.jpeg

Yeah! The countdown is getting closer.

Tinyd love the decoration on the door.

The lady at the first jewelry store tried to sell me a 4 prong setting with the two V’s at each end. Told her I wanted the 6 prong setting like I presently have. I went to 3 jewelry stores before I settled on the Jeweler I felt could do the job like I asked. The store my hubby bought the diamond at over 30 years ago is no longer in business. The jeweler I have said he could take the gold from my old setting and make 2 floating hearts for a necklace from it as he new how sentiental it was for me. Very nice touch for sure.

Schumigirl so glad to hear your procedure went well and you are home resting.

Mac I will get copies of pics I took on my iPhone and granddaughter downloaded the pics from amazing pictures onto my iPad. So will get those printed in next few days and send you copies.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Greetings everyone. I have had a very unproductive day today. I was nice doing almost nothing. I even got in a small nap. Dd had her first band concert of the year last night. We go there and there was no parking available. Do finally dropped us off and had to park across the street at the elementary school. I finally figured out there was a JV football game going on.

This time, 8 weeks from now, we will be on our way to the airport. When do you count the start of your vacation? Is it when you leave for the airport/your destination, when you arrive at your destination, some other time?

Charade......our trip starts as soon as we set off for the drive to the airport for our overnight stay.......that’s the beginning for us......we usually leave mid morning or at lunchtime, have lunch and relax......

Dh just said an hour ago, 6 weeks tonight and we’ll be at the Radisson for our night’s stay before we fly........

Yours will be here before you know it though........

I love a nap!

Bit chilly tonight.......always surprised to see how quickly the leaves fall off the trees once they start to go........

Had a little coconut rum tonight.........dh told me it was medicinal........:D well, who was I to argue........

Early bed tonight I think.........

Charade......our trip starts as soon as we set off for the drive to the airport for our overnight stay.......that’s the beginning for us......we usually leave mid morning or at lunchtime, have lunch and relax..

I guess my vacation will officially begin on December 15 at 3:35 p.m. That’s when my daughter gets out of school. The plan is to pick her up and drive to the airport. Our flight doesn’t leave until 10:18. We are leaving from Charlotte, NC which is about a 3.5 hour drive for us. The flight is so much cheaper if we leave from Charlotte. THis puts us getting into Orlando close to midnight. I would have perferred a bit earlier, but will take the late arrival to save money.

Saturday Morning (12:05 am) Friday Night Football update:

REGION CHAMPS!!! 35-17 'Nuff Said!

Have to be up way early, because our 5K football fundraiser (the Bulldog Bolt) is in the morning.

Then have to travel a couple of hours to watch niece (that Homecoming Queen) play the other type of football (soccer). They are in Sub-State playoffs.

So, busy weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!