Someone, anyone, help me convince my hubby to renew APs...

You aren't bold are you? lol

Well here's the problem with that scenario... I really want to make this happen for the kiddos, but I don't want to cause any tension in my marriage that the kids can sense (would be a bit counterproductive).

I'll think of something, maybe a part-time job in the evenings to support my Disney habit. Or an Etsy store!? Who knows? Stay tuned, appreciate the feedback!

What's more important, your marriage or your kids.

when I wasgrowing up dad would say "you go where we go.".

He also said. "you're important and I love you but when it is a choice between you and mom she wins hands down"

We have a category in our written budget called "blow money". Each of us gets a certain amount of it each month, and we can use it for whatever we want without the other person saying anything about it. If I wanted something like that, I'd just save up my blow money and buy it.

Huh? This is an odd response. The kids are little. Mom wants this. Head scratcher

One of the OP daughter is 12. I didn't research the ages, but in one thread it says daughter 12. So I don't think that is "little kids" although there may be younger kids.

Every marriage is different. I personally don't get the comment about causing friction in the marriage as that wouldn't happen in mine, but everyone's relationships are different. Would her husband hold a grudge or bad feelings if she bought the AP without his consent? I don't know. There are many vacation options in Florida that they could do instead that I think skipping a year is the most obvious, then use that year to explore other vacation options.

Thanks! Yes, but we can make it work (we did before). I feel like if were NFL annual passes or something he liked, we would make it happen. He doesn't enjoy going (which is fine), but I enjoy taking our kids. Love doing it actually. Oh the humanity!

If you can squeeze a little time out, vipkid pays something like 22.00 an hour for US. English speakers to tutor foreign students learning English. No big requirements to do it and you could pay for the passes from found money that way. There are other things out there, but this is just legit work that pays. Just a thought and good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter