Some of my Rooms

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
Well I decided to post the pictures I do have of my rooms I built. But I really never kept a room longer than it was needed :rotfl:

Some rooms I re-created, but here are the rooms that were on my room tour (thanks Bear for taking the pictures :) :hug: )

21zi8.jpg

Tiki Town (Created this fairly last minute)

19at8.jpg

Flying over the Town (I really liked this, too bad once it loaded you were half way through the room)

18dn1.jpg

Gingerbread House WWEDUDE (my room for the contest, obviously)

15uy7.jpg

The Great Movie Ride (This was the first room I ever created, way back in '05, fairly simple game, keep in mind my inventory back then :))

10ni4.jpg

Don't even remember what I called this :rotfl:

13pn7.jpg

Royal Feast

41744285kw0.jpg

VMK is Suite (One of my favorite rooms)

76695932vf3.jpg

Jungle Jam (I believe, a game I created last minute, turned it into a ride)

70bdwx.png

OK, so technically not my room.. but :dance3:

Some pictures from Teddybaer's album, with her captions:
picture.php

(That's my gingerbread room)

picture.php

(I am Dude was my clone, again not a room picture..but)

picture.php

(This was my Pirate Prison Courtyard, you would never have guessed how many people came in wanting to be "guards" or wanted to be locked up, oh boy!)

Well I decided to post the pictures I do have of my rooms I built. But I really never kept a room longer than it was needed :rotfl:

Some rooms I re-created, but here are the rooms that were on my room tour (thanks Bear for taking the pictures :) :hug: )

21zi8.jpg

Tiki Town (Created this fairly last minute)

19at8.jpg

Flying over the Town (I really liked this, too bad once it loaded you were half way through the room)

18dn1.jpg

Gingerbread House WWEDUDE (my room for the contest, obviously)

15uy7.jpg

The Great Movie Ride (This was the first room I ever created, way back in '05, fairly simple game, keep in mind my inventory back then :))

10ni4.jpg

Don't even remember what I called this :rotfl:

13pn7.jpg

Royal Feast

41744285kw0.jpg

VMK is Suite (One of my favorite rooms)

76695932vf3.jpg

Jungle Jam (I believe, a game I created last minute, turned it into a ride)

70bdwx.png

OK, so technically not my room.. but :dance3:

It's great to look back;)

I remember that alice room in the Jungle Room Tent

I forget what it's called

That's when I first traded with you ;)

I remember a few of those rooms, Dude...nice. :goodvibes I didn't get a chance to enjoy any of those last new items...we could have had so much fun with them if given more time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!