**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hi, I am staying at AKL solo from 17 till 31 January. Let me know if maybe you want to meet up.
I too am arriving on Jan 20th, for 10 nights at POP. Would love to meet up, I think from what I've read there are a few of us going during that time. Would be fun to have some company
Marybeth

I will also be at AKL from 21- 24
I too am arriving on Jan 20th, for 10 nights at POP. Would love to meet up, I think from what I've read there are a few of us going during that time. Would be fun to have some company
Marybeth

Marybeth
I will be there from 20-24 first night at BLT. I am trying to make a pre park opening ADR for BOG. Pm me of interested in joining

Hey All! I'll be traveling solo to WDW from Oct 7th-11th. I'll mostly be there for a conference, but at night I'll be free for dinner. I'm starting to research stuff now as I haven't been to WDW since the 80's as a kid! Wed the 11th before I leave, I plan on possibly visiting Epcot as I'll have about 6 hrs to kill before I have to leave for the airport. If anyone else is looking for a dinner companion or has any must eat suggestions, let me know! I'm a 44 yr old professional single female from Las Vegas, NV.

Last edited:
Hey All! I'll be traveling solo to WDW from Oct 7th-11th. I'll mostly be there for a conference, but at night I'll be free for dinner. I'm starting to research stuff now as I haven't been to WDW since the 80's as a kid! Wed the 11th before I leave, I plan on possibly visiting Epcot as I'll have about 6 hrs to kill before I have to leave for the airport. If anyone else is looking for a dinner companion or has any must eat suggestions, let me know! I'm a 44 yr old professional single female from Las Vegas, NV.

One thing you might want to look into, especially if your conference is onsite at WDW, is that sometimes the conferences are offered "Epcot after 4:00" tickets, so you might even be able to go to Epcot on a night of your conference. These tickets are not available to the general public but are sometimes offered thru the conference itself.

SOLO travelers ONLY - Are you headed to WDW or a DCL cruise and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

Shari
I will be going to Disney world Sept. 21-27 2017...first time solo!! Are the lime green swatches etc. still being "done"? would love to meet up with other "solos"!

Marybeth
Hi Marybeth,
I would love to meet up. Maybe you can PM me and we can see when would be good for both of us.

I have no idea how to pm on here!! I'm sure it's simple, I just don't see how to do it. Can someone help a princess out??

I think you have to post a few more messages before you get the option to start a conversation. With most members I click on their picture and than next to their picture you have a few options like follow and start a conversation. When I click Start a Conversation I can send that member a private message.

Hi! Heading to Disney World for a short post-birthday (will have just turn 40) trip the evening of Oct. 23 and doing parks Oct. 24 & 25. Mainly checking out the new stuff I've missed the past 3 years or so. Would love to meet up with people if they are free. I'm a pretty laid back introverted extrovert. :)

Hello all,

I'm heading to Disney for 5 days starting August 28- Sept 1st (2017). I am new to the SOLO DIS fourm, but excited. I am planning to make a move to Florida near Disney next year when I graduate from my Nurse Practitioner program. Does anyone on here know of some good neighborhoods I could scout for potential apartments when I take my trip in two weeks? Thanks so much for the help! So excited to see the new Pandora land at animal kingdom!

Hi! Heading to Disney World for a short post-birthday (will have just turn 40) trip the evening of Oct. 23 and doing parks Oct. 24 & 25. Mainly checking out the new stuff I've missed the past 3 years or so. Would love to meet up with people if they are free. I'm a pretty laid back introverted extrovert. :)
I turned 40 in February and went to celebrate at WDW...great time. I'm not going solo again until next February 19-22. So if you decide to go back again try going then. We could try to meet up.

Hey all I will be in Disney Aug 23-29 and Sept 27- Oct 6th I am traveling solo if anyone wants to meet up let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!