"Soft Opening" ?

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Could someone please define "soft opening" as in the Stitch Encounter in Tomorrow land? Does it mean as it does for stores in my area that the ride will be open but no fanfare until the "official opening" or does it mean that the ride will be open only certain times of the day or only with certain passes. I use the word "ride" loosely when I speak about the former AE. I loved that experience.

It means that the ride could very well be open, but it could be closed as well. It's basically the time when they're tweaking things and trying to everything just right.

Think of soft opening as technical rehearsals - and if something goes wrong, they'll close it until they are able to correct whatever problem it is they're having. :)

I was at DL last year when they had the soft opening for the Pooh ride. It was open the whole time I was there, and even had FP, but there was a sign at the entrance warning that the ride could close at any time, without warning, so you took your chances if you wanted to wait in line.

Any idea of when the might be doing the soft opening for Stitch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter