So... What fitbit does everyone recommend?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I was considering the fitbit flex because its water resistant and I tend to be the dishwasher of the house.
But... I am not happy that there is no display and I would have to look at my phone to know my heart rate, steps etc...

Which one does everyone else have and recommend?

Jeez I seem to read about everyone counting their steps and all on this forum an I haven't gotten any input yet? lol.

LOL...I just got the regular Alta for Mother's Day, and I really like it. My main reason for wanting it was motivation and to keep track of my walking. I work in an office setting and sit most of the day, so I really like how it reminds me to get up and walk and gives me goals. As a busy mom, it's really hard for me to get any exercise besides walking at lunch, so it's really helpful for me and lets me know when I need to do more. Wearing it at night annoys me though, so I don't use it to keep track of my sleep patterns. But the few nights I did try to sleep with it on, I found that it was inaccurate. I also like that I can change up the bands--I bought two dressy ones off of Amazon.

I guess I should also ask for suggestions outside of fitbit as I'm realizing now that there are a lot of "copycats" at much much cheaper prices that are even waterproof that claim to monitor all the same stats.

The fitbit Alta is "shower proof" so I would think it could handle washing dishes. I also like that I can read my text messages and see who is calling on the Alta.

I have the Blaze and love it. I do the dishes with it on all the time, no issues. I think all fitbits are water-resistant.

Don't buy a Jawbone. I got my husband one for father's day last year and it broke three times. The company replaced 2 of them for free, but my husband gave up on it after that.

I have a fitbit charge 2, my husband has the fitbit blaze. I know dumb but I prefer mine because I don't have to take it out of the watch band to charge. It also seems to hold a charge longer. I still get notified of texts, etc. I like the style of bands that come with it and I like that the screen is a bit bigger than the alta.

This is my third fitbit. Started with something similar to the flex but was constantly checking the app to see step count which was annoying and realized I highly prefer seeing the digital display of steps, it keeps me motivated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!