So now what?

KaitorTot

Mouseketeer
I know it's not for everyone, but planning a Disney trip is half of the fun for me! Just had my 60-day window open up yesterday and I got all of the fast passes I wanted. Food reservations are also complete. Now what the heck do I do between now and September? :rolleyes1

Oops - sorry that I put this in the wrong section. Still trying to figure the board out. Now maybe that’s what I can do between now and September!

I agree, I sometimes think I have more fun planning for and thinking about the trip then I have on the trip. After FP time I make touring plans for each of our park days. Then we have a Disney countdown, we watch a lot of Disney movies, and I shop for new clothes for the trip and go over what to pack. And I start thinking about our next trip the following year!

In my case, I ask family members about the plan and then try to make "minor" changes that then throw the whole thing for a loop!

I know it's not for everyone, but planning a Disney trip is half of the fun for me! Just had my 60-day window open up yesterday and I got all of the fast passes I wanted. Food reservations are also complete. Now what the heck do I do between now and September? :rolleyes1
If the menus are up for Food and Wine then you can go through those to see what you might want. We still have to do that. :)

I start making lists - packing lists, confirmation number lists, research routes if I'm driving, and start packing.

My in-laws actually started walking 1-2 miles and upping a 1/2 mile each week till our trip and it really did help!! (They are in their late 60's/early 70's). Not bad advice. ;)
Good for them! WDW is MILES of walking, pretty much every day. Anyone who isn't used to doing some walking will have some difficulty. Something along the lines of what your in-laws did would be a great idea to get in shape. Anyone thinking of new shoes for their trip would be advised to get them well broken-in before leaving for WDW.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!