So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29

Interesting... I've heard great things about FOP!

We all loved it! You'll have to let me know if you like it better than RRC.

It looks like it might be Jimmy's favorite too.

I do believe you're right.

I'm glad they were willing and able to help you out there! I mean you did have FP for the ride that just expired before you could get there. It isn't like you were just trying to sneak into the FP line.

I think the fact that it was pretty late in the day helped too.

The perfect end to the day. Start with a wedding and end with a show about imagination.

::yes::

Finally caught up to the wedding!
You're getting there. With the speed we've been moving you have plenty of time to get caught up.

This was quite a list! I hope the day goes better than the night before and morning preparation. (I know it will.)

Luckily it did get better. I think all weddings have their little hiccups.

Great photo, and love the dress. ::yes::

Thank you! It was beautiful and perfect for Michelle.

We went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and the poor groom got really emotional. Even he was laughing about it, while he was crying.

I love when the groom gets emotional.

That is laugh-out-loud funny!

This is classic Danielle. She has been doing this look since she was little.

Well yeah, I can see why!

I love this picture.

I like this one too...too funny! :rotfl:

Michelle came prepared with lots of props.

Still here and reading, but am completely overwhelmed with life right now. So, brief comments...

Totally understand. Life has been busy here too. I hope yours has gotten better.

I miss Jordy so much! He was so fun to banter with and was just plain fun! We lost a true DISser when he went dark.

I miss him too! He was one of the reasons I got hooked on trip reports.

How precious is your little John Paul!! His pictures are making me melt a little. I'm so impressed with the Monsters Inc theme in his room <3

I think he's very precious, but I'm partial. Michelle outdid herself with the room. She needs to post pictures of Gia's Mermaid room.

Sounds about right!

Yep.

How beautiful! That must have been amazing to come back to :)

Makes it worth getting married in Disney, just another great perk.

I definitely love John Paul's room. It looks great. And he takes some pretty good pictures too!

She really put a lot into the room. JP is really starting to love the camera.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but each kid is different. Right now our 7 year old is the easy one and our 5 year old is the one that acts that way. :rolleyes1

I keep telling her that all kids are different at different ages. JP is a great baby so be prepared for the toddler years.

That really is an amazing touch of magic!

It was a great perk of the wedding package.

John Paul is so precious. You really did a great job on his room.

Thank you! He is the sweetest baby.

The "in room celebration" was just the perfect way to end the magical day you had.

It really was.

OH MY!!! That sounds unbelievably amazing!!! Just gorgeous.

I would love to come back to this bit of pixie dust.

Hello anyone who is still with me.

I'm so sorry I've been lacking on this report. Life has just been getting in the way and now Photobucket has really messed things up. I'm slowly editing my pictures so I can post directly from my computer. I done the first post and I'm hoping to get some more done. Of course I don't remember exactly what pictures I used before so it may end up being a totally different report by the time I'm done.

Hang with because we have lots more to share.

April 4-Magic Kingdom Part 1
Opening the park continued

After altering my post I'm finding I can only put 10 pictures up. This is a rest of the pictures I had to delete.

More Fantasyland.

IMG_6041.JPG IMG_6043.JPG

Gaston's Tavern. We just did a drive by but would be back later to really check it out.

IMG_6044.JPG IMG_6045.JPG

My girls are such hams. They enjoy having their picture taken most of the time.

A different view of the Castle.
IMG_6046.JPG

It was time to do another ride. Danielle and I had a couple of rides on the new Little Mermaid ride on the cheer trip but this was brand new for Dennis. Of course at this time of the morning it was a walk on so we didn't get pictures on the waiting area and my camera did a crappy job on the inside pictures. But we did get some on the outside.

IMG_6047.JPG IMG_6048.JPG IMG_6049.JPG IMG_6051.JPG

Danielle likes to think of herself as a mermaid.

IMG_6052.JPG

That brings this update's pictures to where they were before.

Report is continued here April 4-Magic Kingdom part 2 [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/so-much-to-celebrate-a-disney-wedding-30th-anniversary-easter-2015-updated-3-29.3525836/page-3#post-56241835"]So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29[/URL]

Last edited:
April 4 Magic Kingdom part 2
More Fantasyland & other lands Continued

I took a picture of the cottage as we left.
IMG_6058.JPG

It was 8:36 by this time and our next FP+ wasn't until 9:20 so we had some time. We started heading toward the general direction of our next FP+ and I insisted in a bio brake and the Tangled bathrooms. Danielle and I briefly stopped her on the cheer trip, but again it was night so we didn't get to see the details but we did see the lights. I asked Dennis to take some pictures while I used the facilities and he took this.

IMG_6059.JPG

Wow I'm so impressed, one whole picture of me walking into the loo. He did take this lovely picture of Danielle.

IMG_6060.JPG

We hit Haunted Mansion next since it was so close. We took Danielle on this ride on her first trip was she was 3 and she wan't real impressed. After that trip it was a struggle to get her on it. In 2013 when she did the YES trip she got to go back stage and now she's not as reluctant to ride. I don't have any ride photos but we do have some photo pass pictures and this one I took.

IMG_6061.JPG

Did you see that, no line!

MK_HAUNTEDMANSIONEXIT_7256878396.jpeg

Here we were told to look scared. I don't think we look scared.

MK_HAUNTEDMANSIONEXIT_7256879255.jpeg

We stopped to take a few pictures in Liberty Square.

IMG_6063.JPG IMG_6064.JPG IMG_6062.JPG

We cut through Frontierland to Adventureland and headed towards Pirates.

IMG_6065.JPG

I have once again meet my picture limit.

Continued

April 4 Magic Kingdom Part 2
More Fantasyland & other lands continued again.

A little bit more Pirates.
IMG_6066.JPG IMG_6067.JPG

No pictures on the ride but I did take some on the next ride, Jungle Cruise. But they're all of elephants and I don't know why.

IMG_6070.JPG IMG_6071.JPG IMG_6072.JPG IMG_6073.JPG

We were seated on the left side of the boat so the views of the elephants were better here.

We have had a very busy morning so far and gotten lots done. We have done a lot of family favorites and experienced some new stuff too. Up next is our second FP+ of the day, another big family favorite.

Report is continued here April 4-Magic Kingdom Part 3
So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29

Last edited:
April 4, Magic Kingdom part 3 extended

This is the continuation of this original post.

Onto more small attractions. Believe it or not we like to hit the Swiss Family Treehouse at least every other trip.

IMG_6089.JPG IMG_6090.JPG IMG_6094.JPG

I love this view!

IMG_6095.JPG IMG_6097.JPG

Looking down.

IMG_6098.JPG IMG_6100.JPG IMG_6101.JPG

That probably way more than you wanted to see of the treehouse.

Since we're already in Adventureland might as well do some more time fillers.

I'm still trying to get use to the Tiki Room going back to the original show.

IMG_6108.JPG

IMG_6109.JPG

Continued in next post. . .. [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/so-much-to-celebrate-a-disney-wedding-30th-anniversary-easter-2015-updated-3-29.3525836/page-4#post-56385158"]So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29[/URL]

Last edited:
Onto more small attractions. Believe it or not we like to hit the Swiss Family Treehouse at least every other trip.
img_6089-jpg.251478

I don't think I've ever actually done this...maybe when I was too young to remember...we may have to give it a shot! Probably not next month because of the heat, but maybe January!

I don't think I've ever actually done this...maybe when I was too young to remember...we may have to give it a shot! Probably not next month because of the heat, but maybe January!

We skipped this in May, too hot. You should wait until January. The views from the top are beautiful.

Love Adventure Land a lot! And yes, I'm also a fan of SFTH and Tiki. Just good old classics that I hope will be there for years to come. I'm glad Danielle got over her fear of HM; it's just too good to pass up!

I never get good photos of JC, the boat just moves too fast and they're always blurry! UGH! But you managed to get some pretty good ones. Nicely done!

Yep, the old goin' to the Loo photo. Nice. LOL!!

Love Adventure Land a lot! And yes, I'm also a fan of SFTH and Tiki. Just good old classics that I hope will be there for years to come. I'm glad Danielle got over her fear of HM; it's just too good to pass up!

Love the Classics! I do not like to miss HM. Thank goodness we don't have to fight her anymore.

I never get good photos of JC, the boat just moves too fast and they're always blurry! UGH! But you managed to get some pretty good ones. Nicely done!

Thank you! Wish I could have gotten more that just the elephants.

Yep, the old goin' to the Loo photo. Nice. LOL!!

I know, very attractive.

April

April 4th - Magic Kingdom Part 4 extended.

If you guessed Carousel of Progress you would be right. I really like this attraction but let's be honest, it's a great place to relax, cool off and catch a bit of a rest. Dennis always fusses that we want to do this type of attractions to get some rest but 9 times out of 10 he ends up closing his eyes too. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

IMG_6144.JPG

IMG_6145.JPG

I'm pretty sure we woke up in time to see the very end. After this we headed back to the front of the park. I really wanted to see the Festival of Fantasy Parade since it was brand new for all of us. We also wanted to be close to the exit so we could high tail it to POR for some real rest. In 2014 we had seen Wishes from the train station and wanted to see the parade there too. We were lucky to find a spot by the rail with a bench behind it. Dennis and I staked out our spots by the rail. This was taken at 2:25 we still had a pretty good wait.

IMG_6146.JPG

So I did some test shots and people watching....
IMG_6147.JPG IMG_6148.JPG

And Danielle took a rest. Here's proof positive and teenagers can sleep anywhere, and of course she would only do this in Disney where the ground is even clean.
IMG_6149.JPG

And yes she did end up with some stripes.

Finally it was time for the parade. We saw this at 3:04, not too bad.
IMG_6150.JPG

Of course I have a ton of pictures so I'm going to continue in the next post.

Continued here [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/so-much-to-celebrate-a-disney-wedding-30th-anniversary-easter-2015-updated-3-29.3525836/page-5#post-56680098"]So Much to Celebrate. . a Disney Wedding, 30th Anniversary & Easter 2015 Updated 3/29[/URL]

I love CoP! Such a great attraction concept and so full of Walt! (And a great place for a nap!) Cracks me up the naysayers doing what done best in there.

Danielle is too funny! Stripes and all! :lmao:My back would feel that for months.

Hi Vanessa

Still following along and enjoying your trip report. :)

I was pretty sure I already had read about Danielle under the bench. Is this the same occasion or does she make a habit of it?

People watching can be very entertaining.

Hi Vanessa

Still following along and enjoying your trip report. :)

I was pretty sure I already had read about Danielle under the bench. Is this the same occasion or does she make a habit of it?

People watching can be very entertaining.

I'm sure you did already read it. Photobucket has removed all my photos unless I pay them $500. I'm slowly reposting my pictures straight from my computer. As I repost it only lets me have 10 pictures per post so I'm having to add extra post to get more pictures in. What a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter