• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So four nights are now five............

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
How much do you want to bet it will turn into 6 or 7 nights. The thought of only 4 nights at Universal?IOA just wasn't happening for me LOL!

I booked 5 nights as well...I'm assuming that's going to be MORE than enough time for DD and me! We will only go to the parks maybe twice and we don't do roller coasters...That's what I'm really looking forward to. When we go to WDW, 5 days is a whirlwind and there's never enough time but 5 nights at PBH, I'm hoping, will leave plenty of time for the pools and relaxation. Hope I'm right.

I had started my vacation planning with 6 nights Disney Resort. Then after reading this board, I went to 4 nights Disney, 2 nights HRH. THEN after reading further, I now have ressies for 3 nights Disney and 3 nights HRH. WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END?!!!! LOL

Johnsonet I don't do coasters either but there is still a lot to do! You will love PBH! The pools at the hotels are great so staying 5 nights will give you plenty of time to pool hop and time to enjoy them. The beauty of staying on-site is how easy it is to spend a few hours at the parks then the pool then the parks.....
Tinkkel no it never ends LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter