Snow White, Happy, Sneezy, and Grumpy head to WDW!

tndislvr

Mouseketeer
Well, as you can see, I hold myself in high regard as I am Snow White! :laughing: DD2 is Happy, DS5 is Sneezy, and, well, DH must be Grumpy. The kids and I LOVE everything Disney. Grumpy, on the other hand, is over it and really wants a different vacation (even though he always has a blast while we are there). I'm here because I really don't have a PTR and need your help as I want this vacation to be spectacular and for us to do things we've never done before. So, I'm recruiting my fellow DISers to help me write my PTR. I'm open to any and all suggestions. First, a little background.

Sneezy has been to WDW 5 times so far. Grumpy and I went 3 times before kids came along. Happy has been twice so far in her short life. We have done 3 of the 4 parks (haven't tried AK yet and plan to on this trip), Sea World, and Downtown Disney (haven't really seen much of it, though).

We are headed to Orlando in late September for 10 days (longest trip ever - so excited!!!!). We are staying off site the first 6 days and the last four will be at AKL!!!!! My kids really can't go to parks every day as it is just too exhausting for them. We usually take a break day every other day to just hang out, shop, play at the pool - mainly just to recharge. This trip we'd like to hit 3 of the 4 parks (MK, AK, Epcot). We'd like to go to HS, too, but we don't have park hoppers (and my kids don't want to stay at HS all day based on our last trip). We also plan to hit Sea World one day and possibly a second day at Epcot (Sneezy's favorite!) and/or MK.

On non-park days I'd like to do a few character meals, Downtown Disney, fun things at the resorts - but I need help planning. I don't really know where to start! We usually approach every trip as "fly by the seat of our pants" and at the end of every trip I'm left feeling like we missed so much.

So now I'm asking all of you to help me with my PTR plans and I plan to write a TR upon our return to tell you all how much we enjoyed your suggestions!

Okay - who will be first??? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter