Snow Globes On Sale - TDS

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
All the snow globes are on sale at the Disney Store starting today EXCEPT the large Christmas globes. I don't know how long the sale will last but I would imagine at least through the weekend. Happy shopping!

This could be a dangerous thing for me, I just started collecting them.....
Do you know how much they are being discounted?

I just called the Disney Store .... and they told me I can use my Disney Club discount along with the 25% off sale ...

Merry Christmas to me !!!

DizzKneeLand (who leaves tomorrow for WDW)

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

The Christmas ones are now 50% off and a cast member there said it's probably thru the weekend. THat's part of the big 50% off all christmas merchandise. I got 2 music cd's for 3.49 each! plus lots of other cool stuff.

CRAP!!!!!!! I just paid $97.00 for the villian snowglobe on line at TDS. If I would have only waited. AHHHHHHHHH

What is TDS? I assume the DS stands for Disney Store but what about the T? Thanks!

mhopset,if that snowglobe is now on sale and you bought it within the last 7 days you can get an adjustment on the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter