Snorkel Gear on Sale at Target

nuke

Life is Good
Hi All. We just picked up some snorkel gear on Clearance today at Target. They had Speedo Deluxe mask and snorkel for $12.48, another SPeedo for $9.98 and another brand from $7.48. We also saw goggles for $2.48 and lots of floaties and life vests on sale also.
:cool:

hey nuke,

you know the old saying ..... you get what you pay.....its not always great to get snorkel gear cheap unless its for kids. if its for adults and you intend to use it more then 1 time spend a little money and get some gear that will last. i went to walmart and got a snorkel kit for $24 and it was cheap. i tried it at the lake before i went on my cruise. i hope this helps someone.

Hey thanks for the tip Nuke! I got one at Target for 12.48 also, it was the last one. I'm sure it will work fine for me for the couple of times a year I might use it on the Disney Cruise.

Thanks!
Travis

We did the same exact thing at Target! It's interesting that Nuke and others have purchased the gear for $12.98. (as we have.) I live in the NorthEast.

Thanks for the tip anyway!

Keoni:cool:

It will work fine for us. We plan on snorkelling at Castaway Cay only and since the idea of renting used snorkel's repulses me, this was perfect. :)

I picked up the $12.98 set at Target too. We will only be using it for CC, and even then I am not sure how long.

Being someone that has never snorkeled, and will be fine with any snorkel set, I was very happy to find the $15 snorkel sets at Walmart marked down to $1!! If it isn't the best set, who cares? I'll only have lost a buck! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter