Small World Closing

it's a small world is my favorite Disney World attraction. There...I said it. :)

It was my Dad's favorite torture technique as a kid. I could not stand that song, but my Dad loved IASW and it was one of the rides we did every visit. Now, I could ride it once in a while. Its a cute ride, but that song just gets stuck in your head and you can't get rid of it :-)

it's a small world is my favorite Disney World attraction. There...I said it. :)
It's my fave at DLR. But only the holiday version. The regular version seems to pale in comparison.

Does anyone think it will get updated at WDW? It's sad compared to DL and it'd be great if it got refurbed. Don't know if they'd spend money on it though

Does anyone think it will get updated at WDW? It's sad compared to DL and it'd be great if it got refurbed. Don't know if they'd spend money on it though
I bet we will get some form of extended maintenance pre 50th

No, we should see a speedway update

Atomic-Bomb-630x378.jpg

I certainly don't believe the rumors, but that would be a huge disappointment. I can deal with $2 guacamole. I can accept a parking fee. Changes to Be Our Guest? Fine. But if they mess with small world... the jewel in the crown of Magic Kingdom....... Oh, I'm not sure I would be back. :-)

I love IASW, as annoying as it is! I would definitely love a Tangled attraction of some sort, but they definitely wouldn't do it at the expense of such an iconic ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter