Small World Closing

IASW is one of the rides I least want to go on while at WDW. It just grates on me after a while. That being said, while I don't particularly enjoy it, I do appreciate the artistry and technical ability that went into creating the ride. Kind of an odd juxtaposition to dislike something quite a bit while still appreciating it. That being said, it's not going anywhere and I hope it doesn't. I always wonder if I brought a set of serious headphones and plopped them on my ears would I be able to really enjoy going on the ride?

They should turn it into a horror ride and mess up all the faces and make them zombie looking with weird satanic songs...

But it’s in magic kingdom so deff not lol.

No way my dream would come true, just no way. We are stuck with Small World .............. forever :crazy2: echoing in our heads and haunting us in our dreams.

Just their excuse, not enough guests visit it, as the reason tells you it's made up ............ while the wait might not be bad, every boat is full most the time. If they are going to take out attractions for lack of guest interest .............. Carousel of Progress, HoP when the buzz dies down, Tiki Birds and there are a few others that many hours a day are "not full."

Step away from carousel of progress.

Is Disney seriously thinking of closing its a small world just to put a tangled ride in orlando? That to me is a pretty lame idea. Its a small world is so much more than just a little ride and i always see people on it.

I saw this article that someone posted on FB that reports Small World is closing to make room for a Tangled Attraction. I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. I don't really think it is true. I hope it isn't true. Has anyone else seen anything about this?

http://viraldisney.net/disney-world-is-shutting-down-its-a-small-world-for-tangled/
I saw it too. I dont want to believe it. Im praying its not. But after seeing this i feel better thinking its fake now!

Step away from carousel of progress.

No worries, I usually step away unless it is raining. My POINT was the article stating "...due to not many guests visiting the attraction" and if that were in fact a reason to remove a ride it would not be Small World but would be Carousel, HoP, Tiki Birds ............ :confused3

Lol, its clearly just a rumor, I don't think they'd ever get rid of it ... but ... here is the kicker:

I'd LOVE it if they got rid of it !!! I think its possibly the worst / least enjoyable ride on property :) And I get dragged on it once every trip because "you have to" ... ugh.

Yup, I said it, and I even meant it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!