Small World closed????

Yea, it's a bummer, but it goes down every year in October for the install and goes down again in January to uninstall!

It always goes down toward the end of October then comes up right before veteran's day for the holiday install every year.

It sucks that you didn't know that though!

I looked at the one on Disneyland.com It is such a bummer since that is my girls favorite ride. It will be a long time before we make it back out to CA.

Just fyi, the calender is NOT up yet for Oct+. But if you go & manually select what days you'll be there, it will pop up. Right now all it shows is what's down for install/refurb. It doesn't have hours, parade/fireworks/F! schedule or anything else yet.

Anyway, it'll be down when we're there too. It's my girls' favorite ride so they will be pretty bummed to miss it . I personally hate the ride and am secretly glad it'll be down. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter