Small gift for children up to age 10

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Well, w/the Loews card kids are supposed to receive a small gift at check-in. Today I was told only to age 10. Again, hard for a family with one age 11 and one age 7. Has anyone received this type of perk, so that I have an idea as to what to cover on my own to hand to DD? If it's canidies or notepad whatever just so I can be prepared. DS will share (always offers) but just don't want to have any hurt feelings at the very beginning of our stay.
TIA!

The HRH gave DD, 8, a small tote bag with fake tatoos, a visor and a ball. The PBH gave her a beach pail that said Campo Portifino on it filled with candy.

They didnt have anything for the grade A report cards when we were there.

Patty

Last year we received a Loews mug, a bracelet to show for the free refills and a loews pen. It was nice to receive, but I don't think it would have made much of a difference to either one of my kids if they had not rec'd it. You know it never hurts to ask politely if they would extend the offer to your older child.

My son received one of those (forgive me for not knowing what it is called) small handheld toys that is metal and shaped like a "U" and has a wheel like thing that twirls up and down this U shaped metal frame when you manipulate your wrist. Boy, do I feel dumb describing that...lol Anyway it broke after about 5 minutes of play. If having a sibling too old to get one of these gifts would cause a problem I say just bring something along they both will like and hide the surprises under their pillows when they are not looking and then make them share the gift from Loews. Either that or just request there not even be a child gift upon check-in.

Thanks for all the helpful info.....I am sure I am over-analyzing things, just trying to head off any meltdowns after a long travrl day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter