slo’s WEDNESDAY 5/8 poll - Professional Team Jerseys 👕

Professional Team Jerseys - Do you own any & What sport(s) do you own? (m.c.)

• Yes - I own a professional team jersey(s)

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • No - I do not own a professional team jersey(s)

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Soccer

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Football

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Hockey

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Another professional team sport not listed above

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t watch professional sports so no need for a jersey

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
A lot of us enjoy following professional sports teams - they are fun to watch. Many of us enjoy wearing our favorite teams & players jerseys to show our support of our favorite teams. Some wear them as part of an outfit, some wear them when they go to games, and some wear them on game day regardless where they watch the game. My question to you today……

Do you own any professional team jerseys?
If yes……what sport(s)
(multiple choice)

For Me……I have three Chicago Blackhawks jerseys - Kane, Crawford and Keith. Two are the red home jerseys and the third is the green St. Patrick’s Day jersey. I’ve worn them to games, and I’ve worn them as part of an outfit just for the heck of it (I like wearing them when running errands because they’re warm and then I don’t need a coat). I don’t follow any other sports, so I don’t have a desire for any other team jerseys. My DD20 has several Cubs & Blackhawks jerseys and wears them all the time.

Picture below ⬇️ is my DD20 with her Cubs jersey on, in front of the Blackhawks jersey display at The Blackhawks store on Michigan Ave, Chicago.

IMG_1694.jpeg

I have player t-shirts, but no jerseys. I'm too cheap for that. 😄
I hear that - they are crazy expensive.
DD20 only gets hers as a Christmas or Birthday gift from us or a grandparent.

I have none. On Superbowl Sunday, it's jersey day at church. You wear whatever team you want, not necessarily the teams in the superbowl. I wear a sweatshirt that says "grandma"

None for me. A close TX cousin has many. A few years ago he donated a lot of them. Dad and I God willing one day will get to Dodger Stadium. I will definitely get him a new Dodger T shirt at that time⚾

I said I have 2, football and hockey, but they aren't mine. However, I paid for them. lol They are dd's jerseys she received for Christmas and her Birthday a few years ago.

She has her favorite players: Steelers TJ Watt and Penguins Jake Guentzel. Sadly, Guentzel was traded in March. We were hoping he would just be "on loan" but he is playing well so the loan looks like a definitive trade. :sad1:

I have a team jersey for our local NHL team (Columbus Blue Jackets). My husband bought it for me as a gift and I've worn it to a couple of games, but honestly, it's not very comfortable. I have other team "spirit wear" that I prefer to wear. My jersey is an "official" one, but it doesn't have a player name on it. He offered to get a name sewn on, but everytime HE gets a jersey with a player name on it (and he has several) that player gets traded... so it seems like bad mojo to get your favorite player's name on it... like you're personally signing their trade deal 😂

The hockey jersey is my only official jersey, but I do have "spirit wear" for our local MLS soccer team and our AAA baseball team.

I have t-shirts and hats but no jerseys. While we watch professional sports, our favorite teams are actually not the big-leaguers -- minor league, women's leagues and collegiate sports. So I think we have more of those.

I bought a tee shirt when the Cubs won the World Series. But that is just about the extent of my sports shirts. :)

I don't follow sports, no jerseys or tee shirts for pro teams. I do have a college one for the rowing team.

DS, DD, DIL each have several. All Seahawks

I have about 5 jerseys of my local minor league baseball team and one of another minor league team I try to go see every year. I just started buying them 2 years ago and will try to add 1 or so each year for other milb teams as I travel to games.

No team jerseys here for me, though we sure do have a full choice of teams in all the sports.

The man was a die hard Yankee fan so he had a ton of sports paraphernalia. He often received them as thank you gifts from the hotel’s guests (he was a hotel manager). He would give the excess to likeminded sports nuts he knew. He often tried to give me stuff but it was a completely wasted gesture even if I appreciated the thought. Kinda sorta. Ish-ish.

Years ago when NE sports teams were in a winning drought, I decided I will buy a jersey if the team won all the way, so now I have many jerseys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter