slo’s WEDNESDAY 5/8 poll - Professional Team Jerseys 👕

Professional Team Jerseys - Do you own any & What sport(s) do you own? (m.c.)

• Yes - I own a professional team jersey(s)

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • No - I do not own a professional team jersey(s)

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Soccer

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Football

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Hockey

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Another professional team sport not listed above

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t watch professional sports so no need for a jersey

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
One of my daughters has a Ravens jersey and my youngest has a Messi jersey because he’s obsessed with him and soccer in general. I own a ravens tee shirt and an orioles tee but no jerseys, because I don’t really care that much about sports and jerseys are expensive lol

Currently no jerseys but I do have about a dozen T shirts.

Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals

Plus several I got as freebie giveaways by attending various games.
Los Angeles Dodgers
New Jersey Devils
Pittsburgh Pirates

My husband has some Pittsburgh ones—Penguins and Steelers. I have none. I wouldn’t wear them so don’t want any.

I don’t have any jerseys. Too expensive for me and I think they’re heavy and uncomfortable. I do have several shirts for the Browns, Cavs and Guardians.

We share some of them, so I look at them as family jerseys. We have a Houston Texans football jersey (JJ Watt), a vintage NY Giants football jersey (Mark Bavarro), a Houston Astros baseball jersey (generic), a NY Mets batting jersey (generic), and a generic NY Rangers hockey jersey that's somewhere in an old box.

No professional jersey’s. I do have one for our local Rugby team. Two actually. The brewery I used to work for sponsored the team.

I have tshirts for SF Giants, SF 49ers and Golden State Warriors. Haven’t worn then in 6+ years since the aforementioned brewery closed.

I have a soccer jersey or two and an Indians jersey somewhere in my closet, but I don't typically wear sports jerseys, not even when I'm attending sporting events.

We mostly have all sorts of winter and summer gear for the Ravens and Orioles and a few items for the Nationals. My DH does have a Ravens jersey but it has no player name or number just 0 and Ravens since most players do not stay with a team for very long anymore.

No jerseys, too expensive. Several Tee shirts, but I am purging those out of my wardrobe because I am fed up with the greedy, overpriced nature of professional sports these days. Billionaire owners employing millionaire players sticking it to the fans.

I have a few in different sports. I have a MN Wild jersey from their second year in the league, a MN Twins Road Blue jersey that I bought quite a while ago. And I have three Vikings jerseys that actually have names and numbers on them. They are all at least 10 years old and I think the Wild and Twins jerseys are both 20 years old. I can't bring myself to spend the money on any new ones.

DW is the sports fan and owns quite a bit of apparel, but no jerseys. Most of my tees are Disney designs.:earsboy:

I have some Phillies clothing, but the professional ones are too expensive for me!

I have a LOT of jerseys, but for my teams I have 7 Ravens jerseys, 4 Orioles jerseys, 4 Dbacks jerseys and 3 Sharks jerseys.

:cheer2:Toronto Raptors - We The North!! #43 - Pascal Siakam. :sad: I miss you man!

I have a Las Vegas Thunder jersey and a Vegas Golden Knights jersey both birthday gifts about 30 years apart from DH. I wear my VGK one to games. It doesn’t have a name, if I were to get one it would probably be Marchessault because he’s the heart of the team IMO.

The whole family has VGK jerseys (and many, many t-shirts) all gifts to each other in various ways and all on sale. Older DD also has a Kraken jersey because she lives in Seattle now. She wears it to games but if they’re playing VGK she wears VGK. I have a Kraken t-shirt but I only wear it when I visit her is Seattle. 🤣

Oh I forgot-

My DH is from MN so my older DD has a Vikings jersey in her baby box. My dad was a baseball nut and because DH is from MN and my younger two are twins he bought them Minnesota Twins jerseys. He was so proud of himself for that idea, lol. In their baby boxes.

I used to have a #16 Bobby Clarke Flyers jersey in the 1970s but I’m not sure what happened to it.

Just a few team T-shirts and sweatshirts now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter