slo’s WEDNESDAY 5/15 poll - Cow’s Milk vs Plant Based Milk 🥛

Cow’s Milk vs Plant Based Milk - What do you drink? (m.c.)

• I drink cow’s milk

Votes: 70 63.6%
  • I drink plant based milk

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • I don’t drink any type of milk

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I drink soy milk

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I drink rice milk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I drink coconut milk

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I drink almond milk

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • I drink cashew milk

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I drink oat milk

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
I use unsweetened plain almond milk in my coffee and cooking. I've never tasted straight cow milk; I had a milk protein allergy as a child.

I milked a cow the summer DH and I were dating (he helped on a farm) Ahhhh, the things ya do for love. :love:
I married a farmer🙂. We used to raise pigs, I loved the babies🙂. We raise corn, soybeans and wheat. DH’s uncle used to have the dairy from just up the road.

Milk is a bit gaggy for me, I can have it in coffee or milk and in cereal maybe twice a year. I tried the alternatives and they are also icky, however if this whole bird flu with cows really gets going I might just stop using any of it.

I havent tried all the alternatives though, so far they are just odd to me which is unexpected because I do love natural almonds and other nuts, they don't taste the same to me at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter