Slightly weird question

Ceilidhscot

Mouseketeer
Away back in 1998 (when I was a Young wee thing and long before my daughter arrived), my boyfriend (now husband) and I went to California on holiday. During the trip we visited both Disneyland and Universal Studios. While at the latter we had one of those character artists draw the two of us after coming off Jurassic Park. The picture has resided in our downstairs cloakroom since we bought our first house and in the property we have now.

Still with me?

So, next year we're going to Disney Florida. We aren't going to any of the Universal parks as we have limited time (going to New York first). I'd really love to get another drawing done of myself, my husband and daughter to put up beside the other picture. My question therefore - are there any of these type of artists either in the parks or at Disney Springs that would be able to draw the 3 of us? Yes it's touristy but every time I look at the drawing from universal it makes me smile (as it shows my husband surfing in a kilt towards "Nessie" who's thinking "lunch!" While I hold onto him on the board behind).

Told you it was slightly weird lol!!
Thanks in advance

I remember a couple of caricature options in Magic Kingdom. Liberty Land, for sure...maybe on Main Street in a little alleyway also. I don't think you'll have any problems finding an artist at all! We had a more formal portrait of DD done in MK once.

i've seen artists all over the place, including at the resorts..
are you staying onsite? you could ask at the front desk if an artist will be there at all during your stay...

There was also one in the lobby at all star sports and I've definitely seen them scattered around magic Kingdom, as pp said they're around liberty square.

Thank you everyone!! Sounds like I should be able to find someone that can draw one for us. Just thought it would be fun to have a second picture done some 20 years later.

We're onsite Riverside so will ask at reception soon after we arrive as don't mind walking over to FQ or taking the boat to DSprings and will be at the parks at least twice so should find someone. Just couldn't remember seeing them at Disneyland California and wasn't sure if it was purely a Universal Studios thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter