Skylanders Designs

Hi Amy,

I'm hoping you can help, I have been searching everywhere for Skylanders Superchargers invitations, and can't find anything suitable. I was wondering if you have some time, could you please edit/modify the Superchargers invitations and candy-wrappers (thankyou's) you have with the name Quinn? He is turning 6 next week.

My sincerest thanks in advance.

Here are your requested designs...

quinn_skylanderssuperchargersinvite_zpswsode1vn.jpg

quinn_skylanderssuperchargerscandy_zpsih0wcx1k.jpg

Thankyou so much - they are fabulous! You are so generous with your time :-) I will pay it forward the next opportunity!

Please Please
can you create any thing with SKYLANDERS for my Grandson Anthony 5th birthday party??

Please Please
can you create any thing with SKYLANDERS for my Grandson Anthony 5th birthday party??

I have done several different themes - regular Skylanders - white and blue, Giants - orange, Swap Force - green, Trap Team - blue and then some Super Chargers - red. And then different items to choose from as well. Here is one I chose randomly that you could use to decorate, for a shirts, etc... If you wanted a different theme or certain items, please let me know. (This is Swap Force)

anthony_skylandersswapforcefull5_zpshdbiu75h.jpg

Hi Wondering how long it takes to get these done? looking for bubble guppies

This thread is for Skylanders designs. I do have some Bubble Guppies designs but I would ask for you to request them in my main thread. Here is the link...

http://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iv.3320155/page-53

Please list what items you are looking for and how you would like them personalized. The time frame can vary depending on my "real life" commitments but normally I can get the designs posted in a few days. Let me know your time frame, and/or by when you need them.

Hi! Thank you so much for all the work you do for this! I have looked through the old threads and was hoping you could help me with a few things for my son. We would really love the Regular Superchargers (the White with the blue trim) items for Jacob's 6th Birthday? I found the Banner triangles you did that have each letter individually - I think they are Superchargers. Would you mind making a J, C, O and B so I can personalize a banner for him? His Birthday Party is April 17th. You are amazing!

Hi! Thank you so much for all the work you do for this! I have looked through the old threads and was hoping you could help me with a few things for my son. We would really love the Regular Superchargers (the White with the blue trim) items for Jacob's 6th Birthday? I found the Banner triangles you did that have each letter individually - I think they are Superchargers. Would you mind making a J, C, O and B so I can personalize a banner for him? His Birthday Party is April 17th. You are amazing!

I assumed by white with blue trim you meant the regular Skylanders not the Superchargers. Then yes, the super chargers for the banner letters. Hopefully I assumed correctly...

jacob_skylandersbagtopper_zpskxquu9ky.jpg

jacob_skylandersbannertriangle_zps5z4yphjt.jpg

jacob_skylanderscandy_zpstqspfzik.jpg

jacob_skylanders_zpsqfjz9l2u.jpg

jacob_skylandersgifttag_zps3cv3tplu.jpg

jacob_skylandersinvite_zpsdofzag7q.jpg

jacob_skylanderslanyard_zpsr0kkngso.jpg

jacob_skylanderswaterbottle_zpshvpvpxax.jpg

jacob_skylandersround_zpsulrzbcmn.jpg

For the letters, the B should have been in the post that spelled out Happy Birthday.

c_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zps0qilqvs0.jpg

o_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zpsx3cp0idh.jpg

j_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zps4mwjhzkd.jpg

I assumed by white with blue trim you meant the regular Skylanders not the Superchargers. Then yes, the super chargers for the banner letters. Hopefully I assumed correctly...

jacob_skylandersbagtopper_zpskxquu9ky.jpg

jacob_skylandersbannertriangle_zps5z4yphjt.jpg

jacob_skylanderscandy_zpstqspfzik.jpg

jacob_skylanders_zpsqfjz9l2u.jpg

jacob_skylandersgifttag_zps3cv3tplu.jpg

jacob_skylandersinvite_zpsdofzag7q.jpg

jacob_skylanderslanyard_zpsr0kkngso.jpg

jacob_skylanderswaterbottle_zpshvpvpxax.jpg

jacob_skylandersround_zpsulrzbcmn.jpg

For the letters, the B should have been in the post that spelled out Happy Birthday.

c_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zps0qilqvs0.jpg

o_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zpsx3cp0idh.jpg

j_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zps4mwjhzkd.jpg
This was exactly right! Thank you so much! Sorry for the confusion. :)

Hi, I would like to have an Skylanders supercharger invitation for my sons 7th birtday. His name is Jonathan.
I need just the invitation.
Thank you very much.
Raluca

Hi Amy, I am new to this. Please forgive me for not starting a new thread for my own question. Can't figure out how to do it.

Anyway, I found this thread from Pinterest while searching for Skylander printables. Amy, can you please make my son:

1. invitation with Orange "You are invited to Caleb's 4th Birthday"
2. cupcake toppers with orange in the background?
3. cupcake wrappers orange colored
4. Happy Birthday banner that says Happy 4th Birthday Caleb !
5. "Thank You for Coming to Caleb's 4th Birthday" tag

I would appreciate it so much!

Blessings,
Leilani

Hi Amy, I am new to this. Please forgive me for not starting a new thread for my own question. Can't figure out how to do it.

Anyway, I found this thread from Pinterest while searching for Skylander printables. Amy, can you please make my son:

1. invitation with Orange "You are invited to Caleb's 4th Birthday"
2. cupcake toppers with orange in the background?
3. cupcake wrappers orange colored
4. Happy Birthday banner that says Happy 4th Birthday Caleb !
5. "Thank You for Coming to Caleb's 4th Birthday" tag

I would appreciate it so much!

Blessings,
Leilani

Cupcake wrappers is not something I do. Here are your requested designs.

caleb_skylandersgaintsfull_zpslibr5vq5.jpg

caleb_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsiazhoelg.jpg

caleb_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpsds1nnh4z.jpg

caleb_skylandersgiantsround_zpsbrbo5yor.jpg

Hi Amy,

I'm new to this discussion board and found your designs. They are awesome! My son loves all your stuff. I was trying to figure out how to pm you but I guess since I am new, I can't. Sorry to ask in this thread, but if you have any time, could you do some Skylanders designs for my son, Malcolm? He will be turning 8.

Would it be possible to get:
a) a Happy 8th Birthday, Malcolm sign and a chocolate bar wrapper in your Supercharger design
b) the water bottle label and thank you tags in your Trap Team design
c) some personalized circles in a mix of Superchargers and Trap Team design with the following names;
Ricky
Karl
Michaela
Declan
Evora
Markus
Jimmy
Danielle
Edward
Maia
Peyton
Dominik
Ava
Jenin
Malcolm
and a blank one

Thank you so much! My son would love it so much for his birthday!

Hi Amy,

I'm new to this discussion board and found your designs. They are awesome! My son loves all your stuff. I was trying to figure out how to pm you but I guess since I am new, I can't. Sorry to ask in this thread, but if you have any time, could you do some Skylanders designs for my son, Malcolm? He will be turning 8.

Would it be possible to get:
a) a Happy 8th Birthday, Malcolm sign and a chocolate bar wrapper in your Supercharger design
b) the water bottle label and thank you tags in your Trap Team design
c) some personalized circles in a mix of Superchargers and Trap Team design with the following names;
Ricky
Karl
Michaela
Declan
Evora
Markus
Jimmy
Danielle
Edward
Maia
Peyton
Dominik
Ava
Jenin
Malcolm
and a blank one

Thank you so much! My son would love it so much for his birthday!

Here are your requested designs... You can find a blank Trap Team Round in post #205 on page 11 of this thread.

malcolm_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpso8ebicvq.jpg

malcolm_skylanderssuperchargerscandy_zpsudoubior.jpg

malcolm_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpsxusgw9ay.jpg

malcolm_skylanderssuperchargers_zpsvkpjxhk6.jpg

maia_skylanderstrapteamround_zps2j6md4tp.jpg

malcolm_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpssn1fm141.jpg

markus_skylanderstrapteamround_zps4bdwdmuu.jpg

michaela_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsqkwvaoff.jpg

declan_skylanderstrapteamround_zpstruhr3yt.jpg

evora_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsfoizxlnz.jpg

ricky_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsroifyoul.jpg

karl_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsbi2lvhaj.jpg

jimmy_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsvo3xdoj0.jpg

ava_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsdjhb7ccx.jpg

danielle_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsdwfzlyrz.jpg

dominik_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsxcm9dbez.jpg

jenin_skylanderstrapteamround_zpseuorwopo.jpg

edward_skylanderssuperchargersround_zps93ux5ov5.jpg

peyton_skylanderssuperchargersround_zpsm9ekc6tj.jpg

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much!!! Malcolm is very grateful and says you are the greatest for making him and so many kids so happy! We appreciate your time in doing these designs for us!

Thanks again for your kindness,
Jackie and Malcolm

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much!!! Malcolm is very grateful and says you are the greatest for making him and so many kids so happy! We appreciate your time in doing these designs for us!

Thanks again for your kindness,
Jackie and Malcolm

You and Malcolm are very welcome! I hope the party is a great success!

There has been a Skylanders thread that I have been working in for quite some time. Since it was not originally a thread started by me, I could not update post #1 so have asked for it to be closed. This will be it's new home. All outstanding requests from the other thread will be posted here (when time allows). Please have a look in the old thread to see if your name and/or age has already been posted before placing your request. Thanks!

Here is the link to the old thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037592&highlight=skylanders

Could you please create a banner for my son, his name is Reedwan and he is turning 9. His favourite line is Swap Force so if you could please do something with that. Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter