Six Seater Golf Carts policy change

galnar

Mouseketeer
Howdy folks, sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere. I have an upcoming trip in November 2022 and had previously reserved a cart and was on the six seater waiting list. I got a call from the Fort last week to let me know they are now assigning six seaters in advance!

That's good news, @galnar. I am here now at the Fort for a brief Halloween visit and there are plenty of green Disney 6-seaters rolling around here.

Thanks for the update. It was news to me!

Bama Ed

Does it cost more to rent a 6-seater than a 4-seater?

It's about $8-10'ish more. A 4-seater is $67 a day (which includes tax). Hopefully someone can give the exact amount.

Bama Ed

Something to take into account is the seating position for the front seat is different on most 6 seaters. When we rented a few years ago it was really hard for me to drive because of a bad right knee. Our 4 passenger cart has more front leg room than the 6 seater had

Something to take into account is the seating position for the front seat is different on most 6 seaters. When we rented a few years ago it was really hard for me to drive because of a bad right knee. Our 4 passenger cart has more front leg room than the 6 seater had
Oh, good to know! Thanks for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter