Site Down?

I have! I am on a waitlist and have been checking but it has been down for a day or two.

Me too. I couldn't check yesterday or this morning. I was kinda hoping my waitlist came through but if others are having a problem then that doesn't seem like the logical reason. Wishful thinking I guess.

Me Too! I got excited thinking my waitlist was coming through but now it's been 2 days of not letting me get in. How frustrating!

It was down part of yesterday, but was back up yesterday afternoon. They are loading it with a new contest for January to stay in the castle again. I registered for it yesterday. It would not let me check my upcoming vacations though. I need to bank soon, so will probably call since I'm not trusting it right now.

Just checked and can get into the site with no problems, just can't check vacation details.

I couldn't get in through vacation details but if you go into points details, you should be able to access your vacation from there. That is what i just did and it worked.

of course, now that i posted that, it's not working either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter