Single Rider Line for Transformers

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
I just talked with my bf about using the single rider line at a few attractions in Universal -- I always took advantage of this when I went frequently. I wouldn't use it on something like Men in Black, but most of the coasters and HP -- you don't even see the other person, so I don't know what it matters.

He expressed reservations about it though, saying he didn't want to ride without me. I'm most worried about the Transformers ride -- I haven't done it, so I don't know what it's like. It's also his favorite IP. Are waits manageable around March 8? I was thinking of rope dropping Islands of Adventure and hopping over to USF around 11:30.

Honestly, I used the single rider line exclusively with my sister last year and we probably went on Transformers more than 70 times over our vacation (not exaggerating, we were there for 8 days and it was my sister's favourite ride lol) and I only remember riding in a different car than my sister a handful of times so it's not something I would worry about. We didn't get to sit beside each other though, she was usually in front or behind me.

To give you an idea of what it's like, have you been on Spider-Man? It's basically the same type of car/ride with a different movie.

Honestly, I used the single rider line exclusively with my sister last year and we probably went on Transformers more than 70 times over our vacation (not exaggerating, we were there for 8 days and it was my sister's favourite ride lol) and I only remember riding in a different car than my sister a handful of times so it's not something I would worry about. We didn't get to sit beside each other though, she was usually in front or behind me.

To give you an idea of what it's like, have you been on Spider-Man? It's basically the same type of car/ride with a different movie.

I assumed it was like the Spiderman ride, which I've been on. He's just being a big baby about the whole trip (which is primarily WDW, with US/IOA as a day for him). Mainly because he thinks he knows what things are going to be like (like how the single rider line will operate) despite never visiting a theme park, only amusement parks like local ones in Philadelphia.

Vent over. Maybe he'll just listen to me and go with it. Especially when he sees how quickly we can ride/re-ride things.

I assumed it was like the Spiderman ride, which I've been on. He's just being a big baby about the whole trip (which is primarily WDW, with US/IOA as a day for him). Mainly because he thinks he knows what things are going to be like (like how the single rider line will operate) despite never visiting a theme park, only amusement parks like local ones in Philadelphia.

Vent over. Maybe he'll just listen to me and go with it. Especially when he sees how quickly we can ride/re-ride things.
I definitely would compare it to the Spiderman ride. It is very similar.

Mainly because he thinks he knows what things are going to be like (like how the single rider line will operate) despite never visiting a theme park, only amusement parks like local ones in Philadelphia.

How does he *think* it will work?

I definitely would compare it to the Spiderman ride. It is very similar.

Its not very similar,its the exact same ride vehicle as Spider Man.For anyone interested new signs have been posted on Fast and the Furious showing it will have a singles line.

See if you can find a video of the single rider line for the attractions you want to do. It is how I help my sister prepare for things as she need visuals.

I'm pretty sure he thinks we'll be separated the entire time. As in throughout the line and in separate ride vehicles.

Now that line thing would be weird lol. How could they even do that?

Assure him from us that you're in line together the whole entire time. Talking and having fun and maybe meeting those around you. Then the TMs will send you each to ride vehicles based on their needs. The ride is the only time you'll be separated. (And I would always assume you'll be separated and never hope you won't, for single rider)

(And I would always assume you'll be separated and never hope you won't, for single rider)

Right. I don't want to sound like one of the people who insist on remaining together despite being in the SR line. I think he's afraid he'll have to wait alone for a long time if I get seated first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!