Single Parents Rock!

Maybe you could find a youtube video on how to do it--that's how I figured out to install my door.

Thanks. I have been googling looking for a video for days now. I tried to find a video the first day I tried to put it together, but I haven't been able to find one yet. :(

I'll find someone to help me. Otherwise, I'm headed to Hattiesburg. LOL

My daughter and I put this together last night and installed the tv and other equipment today:

tv cabinet.jpg

We feel like we have so much more room in our living room now, and I'm really excited to get that tangled mess of cords out from behind the tv area! By the way, ignore my nasty carpet--that's another project!

On Sunday we bought a new BBQ (ours hasn't worked for a couple of years).
I managed to assemble it with minimal lifting help from DS12.
There are a few washers and things left over /laughs.
It works great!

My daughter and I put this together last night and installed the tv and other equipment today:

View attachment 137712

We feel like we have so much more room in our living room now, and I'm really excited to get that tangled mess of cords out from behind the tv area! By the way, ignore my nasty carpet--that's another project!

NICE! Awesome skills too! Ignored the carpet....I have the same problem! I want to get fake hardwood, LOL. One more week and we are off for 2 weeks for Christmas break! SO excited, I need a break, badly. I barely enjoyed my Thanksgiving because I was at my mother's house and spent it taking my daughter to appointments! This time we'll be at home!

I have another accomplishment! My central air unit has been dripping water for a while--we've had a bucket under there and have to empty it daily when we run the air. Well, I found this thing on Amazon, so I bought it, along with some CO2 cartridges from Gander Mountain:

air conditioner gun.jpg

I used this to shoot air through my condensate line, and the dripping is gone. Then I cooked this for dinner:

Shrimp & green beans.jpg

And all of that only took 1 hour!

I have another accomplishment! My central air unit has been dripping water for a while--we've had a bucket under there and have to empty it daily when we run the air. Well, I found this thing on Amazon, so I bought it, along with some CO2 cartridges from Gander Mountain:

View attachment 164801

I used this to shoot air through my condensate line, and the dripping is gone. Then I cooked this for dinner:

View attachment 164802

And all of that only took 1 hour!

You seriously ARE a rock star! Wow! That's incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!