Single Parent Meets

Single mom traveling on the Fantasy, western Caribbean, march 16-23! I’ll have my two boys with me, ages 7 & 10!

My little person (4) and I will be in Disney for the last two weeks in August. We were hoping to connect with some other single parent single child families. My little lady is super social, and is not quite the introvert her mama is so it would be nice if she could have someone else to play with. We also have a number of reservations that were made for four (someone else was joining us but now is unable) so we could easily modify to include 2 people in the stuff we are doing.

August 31-Sept 7. Single dad with his adult children
I ( single mom) will be there with my adult daughter (24),we are arriving on Sept 2nd- how old are your kids? I'm sure my daughter would love to hang with someone her own age for a little bit (downside of Disney-she's totally stuck with me the whole trip)

I ( single mom) will be there with my adult daughter (24),we are arriving on Sept 2nd- how old are your kids? I'm sure my daughter would love to hang with someone her own age for a little bit (downside of Disney-she's totally stuck with me the whole trip)
Son 26 and daughter 24. Not 100% if daughter is coming as of yet.

Single dad. Taking my 9 year old daughter to Disney in April 2020. Would love to meet up with other single parent families.

We are going tent camping (site is booked) or willing to split on a DVC rental for a good price. My son is going to be 12. :D May 2-10 I’m trying to n’évite his friends and other moms. Two others might come so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts