Single guy in WDW on the 4th

Disney Gator,

I would love to. Unfortunately I won't be near WDW on the 4th :guilty:

Too bad - my friends are getting tired of me talking about Disney and I was beginning to feel like the only single person left who enjoyed WDW. Hope you have fun. Although I have never seen the fireworks there on the 4th I heard they are amazing.

Have a wonderful long weekend!

ilvsocr00 :earsboy:

Disney Gator said:
Anyone want to hang out with a 28yo good looking single guy in WDW on the 4th?
dont lie to make friends...LOL :rotfl2:
im joking
have a good time and good luck finding a friend to hang with

Disney Gator said:
gee, don't temp me!! I have a tix and cash and my AP :scratchin

Disney Gator said:
LOL - If I were a whole lot younger or you were a whole lot older I would be thrilled to hang out with you! :cool1: I too will be solo at WDW on the 4th, but I'm afraid I'm a bit too over-the-hill for you. That's me in the pic below. If you see a middle-aged, solo blonde riding all the wild rides and getting chummy with the furries, be sure to say hello. :teeth:

Good luck in your quest! :wave2:

Alicnwondrln said:
janet you are so funny! :rotfl2:
did ya like that??well,I always do spur of the moment things like that!!! gotta live life to the fullest! Ya, want to come with?
;) :rotfl2:

If only I were closer...know any good looking 28yo guys up here? I'm open to options! ;)

<-----playing matchmaker here.. hey gator.. Miss Tink just posted on the "calling all single Disers" thread asking if any single solo guys will be at teh world this weekend.. hmmmm.. could this be a match??

Kathy ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter