Single day Disney World pass

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
Has anybody recently received a quote through Onyx for a single day entry ticket?

We have 7 full days (with a travel day on each end) booked for next December. We redeemed for 4x 5-day Disney passes this past Xmas, but are looking to do fewer park days this time. The current plan is to redeem for 4 of the 2-day SeaWorld/Busch Gardens passes for 1400 Miles each and possibly do a single Disney day depending on the Miles required.

We have not checked. But remember someone posting about inquiring about days other than the promos. Ie 6 days and it turned out to be way more than purchasing.
For single days, there is no sales anywhere, just buy direct.

I have! 2 adult passes and 2 child passes (ages 3-9) for Magic Kingdom 1 Day during regular season timeframe was 5850 airmiles.

I had no idea this was an option... hmm... Thanks for posting! To the OP as well, thanks for asking :)

I got 2 quotes through Onyx for Xmas 2018:

Reward Item: 1-Day Peak Ticket for Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom Park - 2 Adults (Ages 10+) & 2 Children (Ages 3-9)

Air Miles Quote: 6700 MILES

Reward Item: 1-Day Peak Ticket for Magic Kingdom Park 2 Adults (Ages 10+) & 2 Children (Ages 3-9)

Air Miles Quote: 7100 MILES

WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek:. It looks really bad when you first look at it. But when you convert to $ and then to US$ you're not paying too huge a premium for not having to pay OOP for your tickets.

6700/95*10=705Cdn$= $542US$ (@1.30)
Per WDW website tickets will be $507 US

Your mileage on the various conversions may vary but it's not as outrageous as I first thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!