• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Since I am new: my overdue trip report magical compilation video :)

Dominic010

The magic is strong with this one
I have been to the world two times before,
being from Europe it takes some years of saving each time, but it is so worth it to me..
to give you an idea who I am and how I experience DisneyWorld ; here's the video of my first ever trip to DisneyWorld in 2010 and the second trip in 2012... we will be back in July 2016! Both with my best friend Francisca.

2010 DisneyWorldm Universal and Seaward
(forget the internet adress the video shows at the end.. it is no longer in use,
you can find me here now or on Facebook :)

2012 DisneyWorld fragments of American Idol experience included, which my friend won that day.. that was soooooo much fun

Last edited:
I'm curious to other peoples video trip reports!

Do you want to share yours here, or perhaps someone else's that you've watched over and over?

If you search on YouTube SeeYaReelSoon, they have really great trip videos. They aren't compilations but a good way to get your WDW fix!

thanks for the tip..
I've seen their video's and have subscribed to their channel for some time,
they are a fun couple to follow,
and you're right.. in the end it's all about getting your daily Disney fix ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter