Silver Black Out lifted 10 days early....related to yesterday's show discussion?

mrzrich

DIS Veteran
Disney's official spin on the story is that they are lifting the black out so that people can ride TGMR and Ellen one more time, but lets be honest...if those rides were important to you, you could have riden them on August 11, 12, and 13.

Also if it was just about those 2 rides, they would just lift the black out at Epcot and DHS right?

I believe that this is more related to last weeks 30% dining discount story than it is to Ellen's farewell.

I frequently look at wait times through out the day...even when I'm at work. Truthfully, other than the Avatar attractions, there have been many days this summer when nothing had a terribly long wait.

The summer has definitely been softer than Disney has wanted at least on the hotel bookings front from what I have heard. Then I have also heard that the fall is looking to be up. Maybe we are seeing a shifting of crowds. Lower crowds in the summer but higher in the fall but really no huge losses? I am interested to see how the rest of the year ends up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter