Silly DVC Poll- Who Is More Fired Up Right Now?

Who Is More Fired Up Right Now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I will keep reading all the minutiae so long as I can avoid doing my day job for as long as possible! Sometimes I wonder if there is an IT guy looking at our websites and seeing way too much time on Disbords.com. They should block the site if they knew what was good for them! 🤣
I’m in the office, at my desk and procrastinating doing work while I read these threads and drink water from my $50k water bottle received for adding on direct VGF points over the summer. Wait the water bottle value is $12.5k value. We received 4.

I’m in the office, at my desk and procrastinating doing work while I read these threads and drink water from my $50k water bottle received for adding on direct VGF points over the summer. Wait the water bottle value is $12.5k value. We received 4.
GREAT DEAL ON THE WATER BOTTLES!

This poll and thread were what I needed after a long day, but…

VDH resale also restricted to one resort. Cabins… we shall see.

True, but to my knowledge there are no resale VDH contracts that have sold yet….
I also wanted to add VDH resale owners - even though there are none, yet, to see if that category would actually get votes even though they are still nonexistent!

Studios at Poly cost roughly the same # of points as at VGF so I’m going to assume the point chart is going to be similar. If so, maybe the 7mo window at the Ponly tower will be fine. We aren’t in studios that much any more, so this gives us more options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter