Shuttle service. MCO to POR

no experience with them but we did have amazing service with GearFusion, excellent prices and super safe drivers. Highly recommend.

I used Cocoa Beach Shuttle about 5 years ago. We flew into MCO had a package that included the room and a ow shuttle to our hotel near the port, They used Cocoa Beach Shuttle and we could book/pay through the hotel to get back to MCO post cruise. They were great.

I used Cocoa Beach Shuttle about 5 years ago. We flew into MCO had a package that included the room and a ow shuttle to our hotel near the port, They used Cocoa Beach Shuttle and we could book/pay through the hotel to get back to MCO post cruise. They were great.
Cocoa Beach Shuttle doesn't shuttle to Disney even thought the website says it does

How were they? I may want to use them
Just arrived today at POR, used gear fusion from MCO. They texted me two days before departure to confirm everything and let me know the driver would text me the day before. Richie sent a message to confirm everything again. He was at baggage claim when we arrived. The whole experience was pleasant and seamless. I highly recommend Gear Fusion and would not hesitate to use them again. I think the round trip fare was reasonable

Just arrived today at POR, used gear fusion from MCO. They texted me two days before departure to confirm everything and let me know the driver would text me the day before. Richie sent a message to confirm everything again. He was at baggage claim when we arrived. The whole experience was pleasant and seamless. I highly recommend Gear Fusion and would not hesitate to use them again. I think the round trip fare was reasonable
wow! Thank you for remembering to give me a review. I will check them out.

how was the weather. We leave in a little over a month. Usually we go the week after Thanksgiving. I need to know how to pack. keep in mind I am from Idaho so kinda hot Florida is hot Idaho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter