Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

an "illegal" wagon outside Prime Time Cafe; I also posted this in a thread about these earlier today

IMG_0321ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Cyndi - See this thread for more info. :rolleyes1

Huh, never knew this! I cannot understand bringing your luggage (rolling and trailing behind you or not) into a park?!! :sad2::crazy:Why would you want to do that? I can easily see that would be as dangerous as those HUGE backpacks I get hit with every visit. I'll have to be more observant to see if I spot any rollers. :sail: lol

Huh, never knew this! I cannot understand bringing your luggage (rolling and trailing behind you or not) into a park?!! :sad2::crazy:Why would you want to do that? I can easily see that would be as dangerous as those HUGE backpacks I get hit with every visit. I'll have to be more observant to see if I spot any rollers. :sail: lol

I totally agree; those big backpacks are such a nuisance and being a backpacker myself I can't imagine wearing one of those hot things around ever. You can imagine if everyone started pulling those wagons around in the parks! You wouldn't be able to walk through the crowds!

I totally agree; those big backpacks are such a nuisance and being a backpacker myself I can't imagine wearing one of those hot things around ever. You can imagine if everyone started pulling those wagons around in the parks! You wouldn't be able to walk through the crowds!

I just saw on FB (don't ask me where) but Disney just updated their rules for large coolers - size matters.. I didn't really read it because I have never brought a rolling or non rolling cooler ANYWHERE. I carry a small backpack - sometimes.. otherwise we have pockets! Of course, I can live comfortable at Disney for a week with just a carryon duffle/sports bag... That I leave in the room. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!