Show bookings

Tink1987

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We have booked our first trip to Las Vegas for NYE 2013/2014. As this is obviously a very busy/popular time of year we want to make sure we get tickets for the shows we want.

Can anyone please tell me when I will be able to start booking popular shows, like the Cirque shows and The Beatles Love for that time?

Thanks very much! :-)

Hi all,
Can anyone please tell me when I will be able to start booking popular shows, like the Cirque shows and The Beatles Love for that time?
LOVE is available now. Book your seats immediately.

What other shows will you be seeing that night?

LOVE is available now. Book your seats immediately.

Tickets are only available until December this year. OP said new years 2013! I would start to look for tickets this time next year.

You're right. I should have looked more closely.

So my updated answer is: you can book LOVE tickets in June of 2013.

Thank you very much both!

We are in Vegas for a total of 4 nights, so will probably see a Blue Man Group show and a couple of other Cirque shows over those nights. Kinda hoping Elton John may be there at that time as well.

Tink1987 said:
Thank you very much both!

We are in Vegas for a total of 4 nights, so will probably see a Blue Man Group show and a couple of other Cirque shows over those nights. Kinda hoping Elton John may be there at that time as well.

Blue Man Group is changing venues in October. They will now be at the Monte Carlo. They are usually running 3 shows a day around Christmas and NYE(4pm, 7pm, and 10pm). It is a really great show as well. Their tickets are usually available 4-5 months out so I would start looking in August or September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter