Should I be concerned?

#1 Mickey Fan

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here goes...

My boyfriend and I are leaving for Disneyworld in 5 days...YEAH! This is only his second time at Disney and he is worried that it won't be as "magic" as the first time because things won't be new and different. I wanted to do something special for him to show him that there is still lots of magic left in the world.

I was going to have Pixie Gifts deliver something special for him and wanted to have it waiting when we got there. I contacted Cindy at Pixie Gifts about 3 weeks ago by e-mail to ask her if she could put something together that quickly. She responded and said that it would be no problem, but that I would have to call her so that we could discuss what I wanted. She sent me a phone number and I called her the next day and left a message with both my home number and work number so that she could reach me, day or night. Well, two weeks have gone by and she never called me back!!!! I have left 4 separate messages on the answering service and have even e-mailed her again. Still no response. As we are arriving this coming Saturday, I am getting REALLY worried that they won't be able to do anything in time.

So, my question is twofold:

1) Has anyone else ever had success with using Pixie Gifts this close to their arrival date?

2) If Pixie Gifts doesn't come through for me, does anyone have any suggestions on other things I could do to make sure that this trip is just as magical as the first one for my boyfriend?

Thanks for the help!

Try giftsofalifetime.com they do the same thing as pixie gifts, but I believe several people here have used giftsofalifetime.

Just thought I would let everyone know, I finally managed to speak with Cindy from Pixie Gifts last night and she is still going to be able to help me out! Yeah! She said 4 days is still plenty of time for them to get things together. Now if I can just make it through the next 4 days...:D

Mickey Fan- Glad you were able to arrange the pixie gifts:) For some extra magic, how about:

- Take a walk around the Polynesian in the evening & enjoy the view of the castle.

- Do a character meal

- Go on the hayride at FW

- Talk to people at the parks! Sometimes other peoples' magic is contagious

I know there are a million other things to do to refresh the magic...anyone?

Have a great trip:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter