Shortcut tip in MK to get out of the crowd

LBCmd

Earning My Ears
We were at Mk 5/21 found a great short cut which maybe alot of other people knew about but i didnt. We were going to walk from fantasyland/tommorrow land back to main st. We were going to go over the bridge that crosses in front of Cosmic Rays. As we were going that way we saw a sign for the plaza pavillion restaurant right before the bridge. This restaurant is counter service and open on both sides it doensnt have doors. We cut from the bridge through the restaurant which was closed at that time to the other side. Kept going straight and came out on main st in front of the castle at Caseys Corner. It was better than taking the bridge. That day the park was packed you were elbow to elbow with people all trying to cross that bridge on the short cut they were like 4 other people going that way. and the sidewalk dipped down and was shaded and cool most of the way

If anyone remembers the days of the Space Mountain Marathon, when you could make a mad dash to Space Mountain after the rope drop, this was our favorite shortcut.

:D

I remember the Space Mountain marathon. They blocked that way when I was there doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter