short person and Riverside Seating

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Hi!

Thinking of treating my DD and self to seating at Fantasmic. Being short (myself not DD) I was wondering if I'll have a hard time seeing if someone is seated in front of me..or is Riverside seating only one row long? Would I do better on the balcony?

Thanks all :cloud9:

Hi, I am a shortie too. We did Riverside seating last night for Fantasmic and I had no problems at all.

The trick is to get there for check-in early, they told us checkin was open from 8pm, but I went there at 7.15pm and was able to checkin. All they do is take your name down and then you come back at 8.20pm to be seated.

At 7.15pm we were the second people to checkin and had our choice of all the seats on the seating plan, so of course I picked front row closest to the centre of the action. That way nobody was seated in front of me. It was great. DS2 had no problems seeing either, although he fell asleep before its started and then woke up and freaked from all the noise. Not a good experience.

We still have 6 days to go of this trip, so can't wait to do more.

Hope this helps
Angela

Please explain this to me, how did you get the reserve seating? How far in advance did you have to book it? Can you not just get to the park and book there, or do I have to call the resort ahead of time to get a seat? Im a shortie too so this thread may help me.

It's actually too early to book for my trip in December. You must book 30 days in advance. The seats sell out fast, especially for balconey seating. But I have read that some people have gotten Riverside seats day of show. I understand that if your staying at a Disney Hotel you can call vacation planning 35 days in advance and they can book the seats for you. Sorry I don't have the phone # now, but will post it later if no one has by then.
I hear it's a great show, and while you can see it without seats (they are $59 per person including dessert) seating is just a way to make it extra special.

Gotcha Thanks! Actually when I get to the park, im gonna go to City Hall there in Mainstreet. Im hoping maybe they will have some answers for me. I believe I once heard you can do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter