• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Short notice availability at HH?

Lesley

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be moving to SC soon....and I'm thinking that just the thing to do as soon as we get settled would be to take a day or two at HH! We'll be in Columbia.

So anyway...do you think I have any chance of getting a ressie in December? Perhaps a week or two in advance?

I see HH points in my future (maybe....if we get over the move before they sell out) ...great place for a quick getaway!

My suggestion is give MS a call; you just never know what the situation could be. Good luck and HH is a very beautiful resort, you will love it...it is my home resort...*S*....:D

Availability at HH is usually not a problem in Dec & Jan except for maybe the holidays. If you are flexible with room size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter