Shopping

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
Sorry of in the wrong section but I could t really find one to post.

Are certain days of the week more logical for shopping? Meaning do the malls,stores around Orlando close earlier on certain days or are they pretty much open all days/evenings every day of the week. We are planning a shopping day and just wanted to know if we should avoid certain days?

What mall/stores? Disney Springs, or other places?

You'd need to check online for the specific hours of the stores you're looking to visit.

Hope your first visit is great!

Last edited:
Thanks. I know Disney springs hours but we are thinking like malls and outlet stores. I guess I better find out just where these are located so we have a better idea.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday majority of stores are usually open 1-2 hours later than during the week. This also means it's busier. There's an outlet mall over near Universal that is really great, but if you go there on the weekend you might spend 45 min just looking for a parking spot.

I definitely recommend having a shopping day during the weekday. Wherever you're shopping they'll likely close around 10pm during the week

Here's some info and links to the some of the most-visited shopping areas in tourist areas of Orlando:

Outlet Malls
Traditional Malls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter