Sheraton's Vistana Villages HELP!!!!

sbag

Mouseketeer
Hi, I am about to book 4 nights at the Sheraton Vistana Villages, in a 1 bedroom Deluxe Villa. Has anyone had any experience at this resort? I desperately need recommendations/feedback! Thanks!

Do a search on SVV at this website and you will get a few good comments. It is indeed a lovely hotel and you will enjoy. It is new and they have one or two things to smooth out. Have fun. It is luxury indeed

I just got back from The Sherton Vistana Villages and thought it was great. I was with some of my other family who had a 2 BDRB which was also very nice. The one bedroom was nice and clean and the maid service was excellent. I had a jacuzzi bathtub that I only go to use once because my 2 year old daughter was with me. The pool was great for her. The only problems that I had were my phone which was broken upon arrival at 4 pm and a service man showed up at 9pm and dilly dallyed around until I told him to forget it and come back the next day. Which he did and my phone was working properly after that. I also had to call down to the front desk 4 times for a crib in my room. I would recommend this sheraton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter