Sharing TS appetizer with child as their meal??

As I just posted in another threat, you can share a meal with whomever you choose. I just came back last week where me and my DS-9 shared dinners at Cali Grill, 50's Prime time and Les Chefs...they even divided up the dinners and gave my son his own plate! (Of course we did not share at buffets as that is not allowed for obvious reasons.) We also share most of our CS meals as well...they give so much food that we ended up with 4 cs left at the end of our trip!

Hi Meg:
Yup, I am a teacher...as a matter of fact, I got a new position today teaching middle school math. I am so excited!!
Congrats!!! My DS10 has just been asked to participate in some advanced type of math program that starts in 5th grade. We need more good math teachers!!

Meg

If people keep posting about this then Disney is really going to crack down...if they haven't already.

If You call a CM before you leave and ask if you can share...you are going to get the Disney answer. No CM is going to tell you that you can manipulate the system...especially in writing through email or IM. If you just wait until you get there and ask your server, you will get the real answer.

Just ask when you get there.

Disney just needs to find a way to stop pooling credits. This would make things much easier. I have a ds 11 who don't like the adult menu at a couple restaurants that we have ADRs for and was hoping to save his 2 adult credits for him at a later time since we have more TS meals booked than we do credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter